(VIANEWS) – Cardano (ADA-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 2.31% in the last 6 hours. At 03:55 EST on Friday, 22 October, Cardano (ADA-USD) is at $2.2100.
Today’s last reported volume for Cardano is 2873945531, 23.33% below its average volume of 3748742811.99.
All-Time High and Low
Cardano’s current value is at $2.21, 28.37% below its all-time high of $3.09 on Thursday, 2 September.
Cardano’s current value is at $2.21, 11384.78% above its all time low of $3.09 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Cardano’s current market cap is at 70855911235. The total supply is 45,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 45,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 32,066,390,668.41.
Currently, Cardano (ADA-USD) has 665746 Twitter followers and 638934 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 618 forks, 3692 stars, and 448 subscribers.
Cardano’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 0.17%, a positive 0.21%, and a positive 4.07%, respectively.
Cardano’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 2.18% (last week), 2.57% (last month), and 4.07% (last quarter), respectively.
Other News About Cardano (ADA-USD)
- Ada/usd: downward trend in cardano May attract speculation – 20 October 2021. According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 20 October, "On the 11th of October, Cardano was trading near the 2.065000 ratio and was able to reverse slightly higher, but after hitting a high of nearly 2.250000 on the 15th another few steps lower have obviously occurred.", "For traders who believe ADA/USD will continue to trend lower, stop loss ratios near the 2.100000 level which is nearby could prove a legitimate tool, because if Cardano breaks above 2.100000, it could build momentum higher quickly. "
News about Bitcoin
- The second U.S. Bitcoin ETF will start trading Friday. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 20 October, "The fund will follow the wildly successful debut of the ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF (ticker BITO), which accumulated more than $1.1 billion in assets in just two days of trading. ", "The enthusiasm surrounding U.S. Bitcoin ETF launches fueled the world’s largest cryptocurrency to an all-time high, with Bitcoin nearing $67,000 on Wednesday."
- S&P 500 retakes 4,500 and rises for fifth straight session to clinch longest win streak in 2 months; Bitcoin ETF rises. According to MarketWatch on Tuesday, 19 October, "The ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF closed up 4.7% as bitcoin prices trading near an all-time high around $65,000. "
- As Bitcoin scales new heights, jack dorsey's 'cryptic' crypto tweets keep the twitterverse guessing. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 20 October, "Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) reached a newhigh amid the momentum imparted by thelaunchof the first U.S. Bitcoin futures-based ETF,ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF(ARCA:BITO).", "Blockchain.com later said 705742 was the number of Bitcoin block that was mined shortly after Dorsey’s tweet."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin continues to see massive inflows – 21 October 2021. According to DailyForex on Thursday, 21 October, "The Bitcoin market rallied significantly on Wednesday to reach above the $66,000 level. ", "As we now have an ETF that has a lot of influence in the market, we will start to see Bitcoin more than likely act like the S&P 500, as it will become a passive investment for a lot of Main Street traders. "
- Bitcoin climbs to record high after futures-based ETF debut. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 20 October, "Bitcoin rallied to a record high after a strong debut by the first U.S. exchanged-traded fund investing in Bitcoin futures stoked optimism about the digital asset’s outlook.", "More than 24 million shares in the ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF — trading under the ticker BITO — changed hands Tuesday, according to data compiled by Bloomberg."
More news about Cardano (ADA-USD).