(VIANEWS) – Cardano (ADA-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 3.38% in the last 6 hours. At 06:55 EST on Monday, 17 January, Cardano (ADA-USD) is at $1.5300.
Today’s last reported volume for Cardano is 3166899338, 16.45% above its average volume of 2719325018.96.
All-Time High and Low
Cardano’s current value is at $1.53, 50.34% below its all-time high of $3.09 on Thursday, 2 September.
Cardano’s current value is at $1.53, 7861.95% above its all time low of $3.09 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Cardano’s current market cap is at 49049904935. The total supply is 45,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 45,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 32,066,390,668.41.
Cardano (ADA-USD) Range
About Cardano’s daily highs and lows, it’s 3.38% up from its trailing 6 hours low of $1.4800 and 1.29% down from its trailing 6 hours high of $1.5500.
Currently, Cardano (ADA-USD) has 792129 Twitter followers and 683671 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 617 forks, 3741 stars, and 458 subscribers.
Cardano’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 2.26%, 0.42%, and 3.58%, respectively.
Cardano’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 5.05% (last week), 3.83% (last month), and 3.58% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Cardano’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
Other News About Cardano (ADA-USD)
- According to Benzinga on Friday, 14 January, "This week, ADA got a shot in the arm after Input Output, a company associated with the project, said Plutus smart contract platform for Cardano was deployed."
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin resuming push higher, has drawn major line in the sand at $40k: experts. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 15 January, "You want to own things that are much more sensitive to value, much more sensitive to global growth and cyclical, and that’s why I don’t think crypto and Bitcoin are going to do great over the next three to six months.", "Meanwhile, Macro Strategist at Fidelity Jurrien Timmertweeted that Bitcoin may have found a new level of support that’s 33% higher than previously believed."
- Bitcoin whale just transferred $127m BTC from coinbase to binance. According to Benzinga on Friday, 14 January, "Why it matters: Bitcoin "Whales" (investors who own $10 million or more in BTC) typically send cryptocurrency between exchanges when looking for liquidity. ", "That is, the investor would push down the price of Bitcoin on that exchange significantly."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin showing signs of stability again – 17 January 2022. According to DailyForex on Monday, 17 January, "The Bitcoin market fell a bit on Friday before turning around and forming a bit of a hammer. ", "Keep in mind that Bitcoin got absolutely slaughtered over the last several months, and it does suggest that perhaps we are going to see a bit of a recovery at this point. "
- Bitcoin options shift has some bulls calling $40,000 the bottom. According to Bloomberg Quint on Saturday, 15 January, "You want to own things that are much more sensitive to value, much more sensitive to global growth and cyclicals, and that’s why I don’t think crypto and Bitcoin are going to really do great over the next three to six months.", "Up next, $50,000 comes into play before Bitcoin resumes its upward trend toward his forecast of $100,000, he said."
- Bitcoin whale just transferred $221m worth of BTC onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Friday, 14 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $221,579,887 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
More news about Cardano (ADA-USD).