(VIANEWS) – Carry (CRE) (CRE-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 30.58% in the last 7 days. At 02:46 EST on Saturday, 22 January, Carry (CRE) (CRE-USD) is at $0.0062.
Today’s last reported volume for Carry (CRE) is 8480700, 60.35% below its average volume of 21394108.25.
All-Time High and Low
Carry (CRE)’s current value is at $0.01, 92.58% below its all-time high of $0.08 on Friday, 17 May.
Carry (CRE)’s current value is at $0.01, 649.48% above its all time low of $0.08 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Carry (CRE)’s current market cap is 54937177.
Carry (CRE) (CRE-USD) Range
Concerning Carry (CRE)’s daily highs and lows, it’s 37.74% down from its trailing 7 days low of $0.0100 and 37.74% down from its trailing 7 days high of $0.0100.
Currently, Carry (CRE) (CRE-USD) has 25534 Twitter followers.
Carry (CRE)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.20%, a negative 0.67%, and a positive 4.01%, respectively.
Carry (CRE)’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 2.87% (last week), 3.07% (last month), and 4.01% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Carry (CRE)’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin whale just transferred $20m worth of BTC onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 19 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $20,585,096 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin face fresh round of regulatory scrutiny — is this what's leading privacy cryptos to shoot up?. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 19 January, "Why It Matters: Regulatory scrutiny of cryptocurrencies is in the spotlight as Bitcoin retreated, noted Marcus Sotiriou, a senior analyst with United Kingdom-based digital asset broker GlobalBlock.", "Read Next: UBS Warns Bitcoin Selloff May Be The Start Of A ‘Crypto Winter’, Says Fed Rate Hikes Will Lower Appeal Of Crypto"
- Is Bitcoin at the mercy of the stock market after falling below the $40k level? here's what experts are saying. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "Cowen noted on his YouTube channel Bitcoin could rise to the $50,000 level if it held the $40,000 range. ", "As Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) fell below the crucial $40,000 level Thursday evening in tandem with the fall in the U.S. stock markets, four analysts and expert traders shared their thoughts on the largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization."
- SEC rejects Bitcoin ETF plan from anthony scaramucci’s skybridge capital. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 20 January, "The SEC has yet to approve a spot-Bitcoin ETF, though it gave the green light for futures-backed Bitcoin ETFs in October.", "The First Trust SkyBridge Bitcoin ETF Trust proposal fell short of standards to prevent fraudulent and manipulative practices and to protect investors, the agency said in a filing Thursday. "
- Dogecoin is the 'gateway drug' to Bitcoin? mark Cuban agrees. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 19 January, "Another Twitter user said he feels that Dogecoin is the gateway drug to more meme cryptocurrencies, while a Bitcoin fan said that the apex cryptocurrency introduced him to the world of cryptocurrencies.", "Price Action: Bitcoin is down 0.9% during the past 24 hours, trading at $41,847.96 at press time, while Dogecoin is down 1.9% to $0.1663."
More news about Carry (CRE) (CRE-USD).