(VIANEWS) – Carry (CRE) (CRE-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 30.74% in the last 7 days. At 06:46 EST on Friday, 3 December, Carry (CRE) (CRE-USD) is at $0.0147.
Today’s last reported volume for Carry (CRE) is 33598917, 32.7% above its average volume of 25318176.27.
All-Time High and Low
Carry (CRE)’s current value is at $0.01, 82.43% below its all-time high of $0.08 on Friday, 17 May.
Carry (CRE)’s current value is at $0.01, 1675.43% above its all time low of $0.08 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Carry (CRE)’s current market cap is 130562938.
Carry (CRE) (CRE-USD) Range
Concerning Carry (CRE)’s daily highs and lows, it’s 47.34% up from its trailing 7 days low of $0.0100 and 26.33% down from its trailing 7 days high of $0.0200.
Currently, Carry (CRE) (CRE-USD) has 25365 Twitter followers.
Carry (CRE)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 2.75%, a positive 1.42%, and a positive 4.39%, respectively.
Carry (CRE)’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 6.67% (last week), 5.07% (last month), and 4.39% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin hangs on to 50-day EMA – 01 December 2021. According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 1 December, "The Bitcoin market still has much further to go, despite the fact that we have run into a little bit of trouble over the last couple of weeks.", "The Bitcoin market went back and forth on Tuesday as the US dollar shot straight up in the air. "
- Why Bitcoin- and ethereum-related stock riot blockchain is rising. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 1 December, "ESS Metron is engagedin designing and producing highly engineered electrical equipment solutions, many of which are mission-critical to successfully deploying Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) mining operations at scale.", "The successful acquisition of ESS Metron marks yet another milestone in establishing Riot as a leader in Bitcoin mining."
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin fail to break out — is crypto market stuck in A cycle or set to 'pump harder and longer?'. According to Benzinga on Friday, 3 December, "Why It Matters: Bitcoin continues to trade below the psychologically important $60,000 mark prompting bullish exuberance from some experts.", "Read Next: Another One Bites The Dust: SEC Rejects WisdomTree’s Bitcoin ETF Application"
- NFT glee sells out Bitcoin bob nft; Bitcoin trading algorithm inside an NFT now has waiting list and robust secondary market. According to Business Insider on Wednesday, 1 December, "NFTglee has sold out of its Bitcoin trading algorithm, packaged in a ‘built on Bitcoin’ NFT, in record time. ", "About NFTglee: NFTglee specializes in partnerships and collaborations with artists, unique personalities, social media influencers and brands to bring exclusive NFT collections, built on the Bitcoin blockchain, of limited edition, high quality digital and physical art to market."
- Whale moves $875m Bitcoin on-chain. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 2 December, "An anonymous Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) whale has transferred $875 million worth of BTC to an unknown wallet.", "According to on-chain analytics platform Santiment, data indicates that Bitcoin whales have been accumulating more coins of late."
More news about Carry (CRE) (CRE-USD).