(VIANEWS) – Over the last 4 hours, Carry (CRE) (CRE-USD) is 21.38% down at 08:49 EST Thursday, 25 November which is 1657.88% lower than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Carry (CRE) is 150912643, 521.1% above its average volume of 24297467.1.
Carry (CRE)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 7.02%, 1.91%, and 4.04%, respectively.
Carry (CRE)’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 10.21% (last week), 4.03% (last month), and 4.04% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Carry (CRE)’s current market cap is at 174086243
Currently, Carry (CRE) (CRE-USD) has 25115 Twitter followers.
All TIme High and Low
Carry (CRE)’s current value is at $0.02 which is 76.58% below its all time high of $0.08 at Friday, 17 May.
Carry (CRE)’s current value is at $0.02 which is 2267.27% above its all time low of $0.08 at Friday, 13 March.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Carry (CRE)’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Edward snowden reveals he used Bitcoin to leak NSA documents nearly 10 years ago. According to Benzinga on Monday, 22 November, "Former CIA agent and whistleblower Edward Snowden revealed on Sunday that he used Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) to aid the process of leaking classified government documents in 2013.", "Without mentioning any specific names, Snowden called out "wealthy VC" investors who issue caution against investing in Bitcoin while hyping up "centralized garbage-coins" in which they own a significant stake."
- Bitcoin dip excites investors, trader sees ethereum headed to $10k, dogecoin and shiba inu struggle. According to Benzinga on Monday, 22 November, "The fall in Bitcoin prices below is not deterring those interested in purchased dips, as per Craig Erlam, senior market analyst at Oanda.", "Read Next: El Salvador To Build First Bitcoin City, Use $500M Of Planned $1B Bond"
- Coinbase stock turns bearish as Bitcoin, ethereum, SPDR S&P 500 fall: cathie wood buys the dip. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 23 November, "Wood is an outspoken proponent of Bitcoin and has said she expects the crypto to soar to the $500,000 level within the next five years, which would be a massive boost for Coinbase -- a cryptocurrency exchange platform."
- Jack dorsey updates on $28m fund that seeks to make Bitcoin 'internet's currency:' what you need to know. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 23 November, "Why It Matters: The trust’s three board members are mandated to "make Bitcoin the internet’s currency.", "Last month, Dorsey said Square is looking to build a Bitcoin mining system on custom silicon and it would be open source for both businesses and individuals."
- 'fear' grips Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin, shiba inu: is A rising US dollar spelling woes for cryptos?. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 23 November, "Amsterdam-based trader Michaël van de Poppe noted that Bitcoin has rejected the $60,000 level and is trying to find "any support." As per Van de Poppe, that support could be at levels as low as $43,000-$46,000."
More news about Carry (CRE) (CRE-USD).