(VIANEWS) – Over the last 2 hours, Carry (CRE) (CRE-USD) is 21.42% down at 07:46 EST Saturday, 9 October which is 1627.35% lower than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Carry (CRE) is 136319299, 429.07% above its average volume of 25765511.86.
Carry (CRE)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a positive 2.71%, a negative 0.11%, and a positive 4.10%, respectively.
Carry (CRE)’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 4.21% (last week), 3.85% (last month), and 4.10% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Carry (CRE)’s current market cap is at 108377829
Currently, Carry (CRE) (CRE-USD) has 24024 Twitter followers.
All TIme High and Low
Carry (CRE)’s current value is at $0.01 which is 85.06% below its all time high of $0.08 at Friday, 17 May.
Carry (CRE)’s current value is at $0.01 which is 1410.28% above its all time low of $0.08 at Friday, 13 March.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Carry (CRE)’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Riot blockchain reports 346% rise in Bitcoin production in September: what you need to know. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 6 October, "Riot Blockchain, Inc. (NASDAQ:RIOT) said that its Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) production in September surged about 346% from a year ago.", "Why It Matters: Riot Blockchain’s strong production results highlight the rapid growth of the Bitcoin mining industry amid the growing popularity of cryptocurrencies."
- According to CNBC on Friday, 8 October, "The only other notable cryptocurrency bet came from Sen. Pat Toomey, R-Penn., who bought up to $15,000 of Grayscale Ethereum Trust (ETH) and up to $15,000 Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (BTC) in mid-June, according to Quiver Quantitative and a filing."
- Cryptocurrency Bitcoin rises more than 8% in 24 hours. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 6 October, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Bitcoin over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Bitcoin or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
- Bitcoin bulls eye fresh peaks after bucking global market swoon. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 6 October, "Animal spirits are stirring again for Bitcoin after the token surged about 25% in the past seven days toward levels last seen five months ago.", "Now that Bitcoin has surpassed $50,000, "we do expect this bull run to take it to near highs during the fourth quarter," Leah Wald, chief executive officer of Valkyrie Investments, a specialized alternative asset management firm, said in a Bloomberg QuickTake video."
- Wall street could get four Bitcoin futures etfs by end of month. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 8 October, "Approving futures-based Bitcoin ETFs seems like an easy way for the SEC and Chair Gensler to get a ‘win’ in terms of appearing forward-thinking on crypto.", "The actively managed product plans to invest a majority of its assets into companies "with exposure to Bitcoin and its supporting infrastructure," according to its prospectus. "
More news about Carry (CRE) (CRE-USD).