(VIANEWS) – CBOE (VIX) has been up by 13.2% for the last 21 sessions. At 05:09 EST on Tuesday, 29 November, CBOE (VIX) is $22.35.
About CBOE’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 36.78% up from its 52-week low and 42.6% down from its 52-week high.
CBOE’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a positive 1.49%, a negative 0.64%, and a positive 3.51%, respectively.
CBOE’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 4.57% (last week), 3.20% (last month), and 3.51% (last quarter), respectively.
Index Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, CBOE’s is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about S&P 500
- According to MarketWatch on Monday, 28 November, "Deckers stock was not yet active premarket, but have gained 4% in the year to date, outperforming the S&P 500 which has fallen 15%."
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 28 November, "The risk-off mood could also be witnessed by the downbeat performance of the S&P 500 Futures, as well as five basis points (bps) of a decline by the US 10-year Treasury bond yields to 3.65%."
- According to MarketWatch on Monday, 28 November, "US Foods shares were down 2% premarket, but have gained 3% in the year to date, while the S&P 500 has fallen 15%."
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 28 November, "At the time of writing, risk sentiment remains heavy, with the US S&P 500 futures down 0.65% on the day while AUD/USD is losing 1% so far to trade at 0.6682."
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 28 November, "Against this backdrop, the S&P 500 Futures dropped half a percent while the US 10-year Treasury bond yields fell five basis points (bps) to 3.65% by the press time."
More news about CBOE (VIX).