(VIANEWS) – CBOE (VIX) has been up by 9.02% for the last session’s close. At 05:08 EST on Tuesday, 29 November, CBOE (VIX) is $22.35.
About CBOE’s daily highs and lows, it’s 3.23% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $21.65 and 0.67% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $22.50.
Concerning CBOE’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 36.78% up from its 52-week low and 42.6% down from its 52-week high.
CBOE’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a positive 1.49%, a negative 0.64%, and a positive 3.51%, respectively.
CBOE’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 4.57% (last week), 3.20% (last month), and 3.51% (last quarter), respectively.
Index Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, CBOE’s is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about S&P 500
- According to MarketWatch on Monday, 28 November, "The stock rally ahead of Monday’s open was despite for the S&P 500 falling 0.7%."
- According to MarketWatch on Monday, 28 November, "Deckers stock was not yet active premarket, but have gained 4% in the year to date, outperforming the S&P 500 which has fallen 15%."
- According to MarketWatch on Monday, 28 November, "US Foods shares were down 2% premarket, but have gained 3% in the year to date, while the S&P 500 has fallen 15%."
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 28 November, "The risk-off mood could also be witnessed by the downbeat performance of the S&P 500 Futures, as well as five basis points (bps) of a decline by the US 10-year Treasury bond yields to 3.65%."
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 28 November, "While portraying the mood, the S&P 500 Futures drop 0.30% intraday while the US 10-year Treasury yields remain unchanged near 3.69% by the press time."
More news about CBOE (VIX).