(VIANEWS) – CBOE (VIX) is currently on bullish momentum. At 09:08 EST on Monday, 22 November, CBOE (VIX) is at 17.59, 2.81% up since the last session’s close.
Concerning CBOE’s daily highs and lows, it’s 2.09% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $17.23 and 7.47% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $19.01.
Regarding CBOE’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 24.75% up from its 52-week low and 53.11% down from its 52-week high.
CBOE’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 2.11%, 0.76%, and 8.29%, respectively.
CBOE’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 2.47% (last week), 3.69% (last month), and 8.29% (last quarter), respectively.
Index Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, CBOE’s is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about S&P 500
- According to FXStreet on Friday, 19 November, "Against this backdrop, US 10-year Treasury yields snap two-day downtrend while the S&P 500 Futures refresh record top following its Wall Street benchmark. "
- According to FXStreet on Friday, 19 November, "That said, the Wall Street benchmarks cheered pullback in the US 10-year Treasury yields as the S&P 500 and Nasdaq posted record closing by the end of Thursday’s North American trading session."
- According to FXStreet on Friday, 19 November, "Amid these plays, S&P 500 Futures print mild gains whereas the US Dollar Index (DXY) and US 10-year Treasury yields remain mostly unchanged, around 95.55 and 1.589% respectively by the press time."
- According to FXStreet on Friday, 19 November, "While portraying the mood, S&P 500 Futures rises 0.25% to refresh the record top with 4,713 level whereas the benchmark US 10-year Treasury yields rise 1.1 basis points (bps) 1.598% at the latest."
- According to FXStreet on Friday, 19 November, "The market sentiment is mixed, as the S&P 500 and the Nasdaq rose to new all-time highs. "
More news about CBOE (VIX).