(VIANEWS) – CBOE (VIX) is currently on bearish momentum. At 10:17 EST on Friday, 24 June, CBOE (VIX) is at 28.45, 2.07% down since the last session’s close.
Concerning CBOE’s daily highs and lows, it’s 1.01% down from its trailing 24 hours low of $28.74 and 4.43% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $29.77.
Concerning CBOE’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 101.77% up from its 52-week low and 26.94% down from its 52-week high.
CBOE’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 2.35%, a positive 0.03%, and a positive 6.79%, respectively.
CBOE’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 2.58% (last week), 5.24% (last month), and 6.79% (last quarter), respectively.
Index Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, CBOE’s is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about S&P 500
- According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 21 June, "Against this backdrop, the S&P 500 Futures rise around 1.6%, up for the second consecutive day, as it flashes the 3,735 level at the latest. "
- According to DailyForex on Tuesday, 21 June, "The S&P 500 futures markets had a bit of limited trading during the Monday session, as it was Juneteenth in the United States. ", "There is no real reason to be a buyer of the S&P 500 at the moment because the entire fundamental outlook for earnings, inflation, and monetary policy all seem to be looking like they are going to work against higher movement to the upside and therefore it’s likely that it’s only a matter of time before we fall apart again."
- According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 21 June, "Amid these plays, the S&P 500 Futures rise over 1.0%, up for the second consecutive day, whereas the US 10-year Treasury yields print a three-day uptrend around 3.284% by the press time."
- According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 21 June, "That said, the US Treasury yields begin the week around 3.27%, mostly unchanged, while the S&P 500 Futures seem to fade the previous day’s upside momentum."
- According to The Wall Street Journal on Tuesday, 21 June, "Futures on the S&P 500 strengthened 1.4% and futures tied to the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.3%. "
More news about CBOE (VIX).