(VIANEWS) – CBOE (VIX) is currently on bullish momentum. At 12:08 EST on Thursday, 11 August, CBOE (VIX) is at 20.22, 2.43% up since the last session’s close.
Regarding CBOE’s daily highs and lows, it’s 3.48% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $19.54 and 9.49% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $22.34.
Concerning CBOE’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 37.27% up from its 52-week low and 48.07% down from its 52-week high.
CBOE’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 1.74%, a negative 1.25%, and a positive 4.75%, respectively.
CBOE’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 4.09% (last week), 4.20% (last month), and 4.75% (last quarter), respectively.
Index Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, CBOE’s is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about S&P 500
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 8 August, "Further, S&P 500 Futures also print mild gains and the Asia-Pacific shares remain indecisive as Taiwan-linked fears ease."
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 8 August, "Though equities in general have been having a good summer, Apple is easily outpacing the broader market, up a full 25% from the lows of June compared to the 13% notched by the benchmark S&P 500 index. "
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 8 August, "The sour sentiment could be gauged from the S&P 500 Futures’ losses of around 4,138, as well as the mixed performance of the US 10-year Treasury yields near 2.3%. "
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 8 August, "Further, S&P 500 Futures print mild losses and the Asia-Pacific shares also remain pressured."
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 8 August, "Take a look at the tell-tale signs from themarket breadth, price and volume to find out how likely is S&P 500 to break above the resistance zone."
More news about CBOE (VIX).