(VIANEWS) – Celer Network (CELR-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 33.47% in the last 7 days. At 19:40 EST on Monday, 17 January, Celer Network (CELR-USD) is at $0.0846.
Today’s last reported volume for Celer Network is 128938186, 0.74% below its average volume of 129907652.95.
All-Time High and Low
Celer Network’s current value is at $0.08, 56.62% below its all-time high of $0.19 on Sunday, 26 September.
Celer Network’s current value is at $0.08, 8744.59% above its all time low of $0.19 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Celer Network’s current market cap is at 478702701. The total supply is 10,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 10,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 5,645,454,935.83.
Celer Network (CELR-USD) Range
About Celer Network’s daily highs and lows, it’s 41.04% up from its trailing 7 days low of $0.0600 and 15.38% down from its trailing 7 days high of $0.1000.
Currently, Celer Network (CELR-USD) has 104110 Twitter followers and 5417 Reddit subscribers.
Celer Network’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 4.57%, 0.73%, and 5.56%, respectively.
Celer Network’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 6.98% (last week), 5.72% (last month), and 5.56% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin options shift has some bulls calling $40,000 the bottom. According to Bloomberg Quint on Saturday, 15 January, "Up next, $50,000 comes into play before Bitcoin resumes its upward trend toward his forecast of $100,000, he said.", "McGlone isn’t alone in his calls for Bitcoin to more than double from current levels. "
- Bitcoin resuming push higher, has drawn major line in the sand at $40k: experts. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 15 January, "You want to own things that are much more sensitive to value, much more sensitive to global growth and cyclical, and that’s why I don’t think crypto and Bitcoin are going to do great over the next three to six months.", "Meanwhile, Macro Strategist at Fidelity Jurrien Timmertweeted that Bitcoin may have found a new level of support that’s 33% higher than previously believed."
- Kosovo’s Bitcoin miners selling equipment after government ban. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 17 January, "Soaring energy prices and power blackouts in Kosovo, one of the poorest countries in Europe, led to a government ban on Bitcoin mining. "
- Anonymous Bitcoin whale just moved $59m worth of BTC off coinbase. According to Benzinga on Monday, 17 January, "The best way to secure Bitcoin is through holding it on a hardware wallet, which can’t be done through holding digital assets on an exchange. ", "Why it matters: Bitcoin "Whales" (investors who own $10 million or more in BTC) typically send cryptocurrency from exchanges when planning to hold their investments for an extended period of time. "
- Bitcoin whale moves 3,001 BTC off coinbase. According to Benzinga on Monday, 17 January, "Why it matters: Bitcoin "Whales" (investors who own $10 million or more in BTC) typically send cryptocurrency from exchanges when planning to hold their investments for an extended period of time. ", "What happened: A Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) whale just sent $130,291,444 worth of Bitcoin off Coinbase."
More news about Celer Network (CELR-USD).