(VIANEWS) – Over the last 4 hours, Celer Network (CELR-USD) is 20.7% down at 02:42 EST Saturday, 22 January which is 1608.67% lower than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Celer Network is 179664434, 38.09% above its average volume of 130100381.71.
Celer Network’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 0.25%, 0.48%, and 5.56%, respectively.
Celer Network’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 5.43% (last week), 5.88% (last month), and 5.56% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Celer Network’s current market cap is at 313088714. Total supply is at 10,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is at 10,000,000,000.00, and circulating supply is at 5,645,454,935.83.
Currently, Celer Network (CELR-USD) has 105400 Twitter followers and 5423 Reddit subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
Celer Network’s current value is at $0.06 which is 70.34% below its all time high of $0.19 at Sunday, 26 September.
Celer Network’s current value is at $0.06 which is 5947.57% above its all time low of $0.19 at Friday, 13 March.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Celer Network’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Why are Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin crashing all of A sudden?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "Russia is among the top three countries for Bitcoin mining, according to Edward Moya, a senior market analyst at OANDA.", "ââIf this proposal [from the Bank of Russia] passes, Bitcoin could slide below the $40,000 level," said Moya, in a note seen by Benzinga."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin tries to bounce in quiet session – 20 January 2022. According to DailyForex on Thursday, 20 January, "It does look like Bitcoin is trying to turn things around and pick things up, so I do like the idea of buying Bitcoin, I just would not jump in with both feet right away. "
- Someone just sent $32m in Bitcoin onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 19 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $32,035,079 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- Bitcoin tumbles below $40,000 to lowest level in five months. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 21 January, "Cryptocurrencies sank Friday, taking Bitcoin to the lowest level in more than five months as risk aversion again swept across global markets.", "Virtual coins have become emblematic of a retreat in speculative investments stirred by the prospect of tighter monetary policy in the U.S. Bitcoin has been tracking swings in technology stocks, which have been under pressure, with the Nasdaq 100 tumbling into a correction on Thursday."
- Will Bitcoin and ethereum retest support levels or move higher? here's what experts are saying. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 20 January, "He still believes a 20% to 30% bounce from this region is likely, considering how Bitcoin has reacted to liquidation candles since the beginning of last year.", "Price Action: Bitcoin is up 0.8% during the past 24 hours, trading at $41,901.59 at press time. "
More news about Celer Network (CELR-USD).