(VIANEWS) – Celo (CELO) (CELO-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 44.51% in the last 6 hours. At 00:53 EST on Saturday, 4 December, Celo (CELO) (CELO-USD) is at $3.2800.
Today’s last reported volume for Celo (CELO) is 70287514, 15.75% below its average volume of 83430889.84.
All-Time High and Low
Celo (CELO)’s current value is at $3.28, 61.45% below its all-time high of $9.82 on Monday, 30 August.
Celo (CELO)’s current value is at $3.28, 373.22% above its all time low of $9.82 on Friday, 22 May.
Market Cap and Supply
Celo (CELO)’s current market cap is at 1183926895. The total supply is 1,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 1,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 367,204,495.00.
Currently, Celo (CELO) (CELO-USD) has 78367 Twitter followers.
As of now, on Github, there are 104 forks, 320 stars, and 68 subscribers.
Celo (CELO)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.54%, a negative 0.67%, and a positive 4.08%, respectively.
Celo (CELO)’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 5.22% (last week), 3.58% (last month), and 4.08% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Convicted silk road founder, an early Bitcoin adopter, generates commotion with NFT drop. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 1 December, "A popular cryptocurrency influencer who goes by the name of CryptoCobain lauded the NFT auction and noted that Ulbricht has done more for Bitcoin than "all of the laser eye cult combined.", "What Happened: A Twitter account operated by a supporter of Ulbricht announced that the auction for the imprisoned early Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) adopter’s collection of NFTs wouldbegin in two days."
- Another one bites the dust: SEC rejects wisdomtree's Bitcoin ETF application. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 2 December, "As Benzinga reported in early November, theChicago Board Options Exchange BZX Exchange’s filing askedthe SEC to make a rule change that would allow it to list VanEck’s Bitcoin fund. ", "The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has denied yet another Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) spot market exchange-traded fund (ETF) application, after approving multiple Bitcoin futures-based ETF applications."
- Why is cardano on the rise today even as Bitcoin, ethereum trade lower?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 3 December, "ADA gained 9.24% and 10.3% against Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) respectively over 24 hours."
- Bitcoin bull anthony scaramucci says this crypto project could 'potentially flip ethereum'. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 2 December, "The longtime Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) bull has repeatedly touted his $100,000 price target by year’s end, but he offered a new crypto prediction Thursday on CNBC."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin finds buyers on short-term dips – 03 December 2021. According to DailyForex on Friday, 3 December, "There is a lot of talk out there about four year cycles for Bitcoin, but quite frankly that has a lot to read into past trading, because quite frankly Bitcoin and crypto itself has not been around long enough to make something that has happened in some type of synchronicity as gospel. "
More news about Celo (CELO) (CELO-USD).