(VIANEWS) – Chain Games (CHAIN-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 22.57% in the last 6 hours. At 11:40 EST on Monday, 29 November, Chain Games (CHAIN-USD) is at $0.3419.
Today’s last reported volume for Chain Games is 1462408, 51.93% above its average volume of 962536.96.
All-Time High and Low
Chain Games’s current value is at $0.34, 66.98% below its all-time high of $1.03 on Tuesday, 23 March.
Chain Games’s current value is at $0.34, 3466.07% above its all time low of $1.03 on Thursday, 24 December.
Market Cap and Supply
Chain Games’s current market cap is at 100637220. The total supply is 500,000,000.00, maximum supply is 500,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 293,097,683.30.
Chain Games (CHAIN-USD) Range
About Chain Games’s daily highs and lows, it’s 22.12% up from its trailing 6 hours low of $0.2800 and 0.57% up from its trailing 6 hours high of $0.3400.
Currently, Chain Games (CHAIN-USD) has 67125 Twitter followers.
Chain Games’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 6.51%, 1.63%, and 6.45%, respectively.
Chain Games’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 15.54% (last week), 6.76% (last month), and 6.45% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Want Bitcoin miners to run faster? try dunking them in coolant. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 26 November, "Last month Riot Blockchain Inc., a Nasdaq-listed mining company, said it was developing the first large-scale immersion-cooled Bitcoin mine at its facility in Texas. ", "The endless competition among Bitcoin miners to assemble the fastest computers has led to a surprising new tactic: installing computers inside tanks of liquid coolant."
- Bitcoin depot® named to university of Georgia alumni association's 2022 bulldog 100 list. According to Benzinga on Monday, 29 November, "I began my first crypto business as an undergrad at UGA and founded Bitcoin Depot not long after I graduated. ", "2021 has been a year of milestones and remarkable business growth for Bitcoin Depot and receiving this honor from UGA is especially meaningful because that’s where I started on this career path," said Brandon Mintz, CEO at Bitcoin Depot. "
- As Bitcoin rebounds following weekend plunge, here's what 4 popular crypto analysts are saying. According to Benzinga on Monday, 29 November, "Amsterdam-based popular cryptocurrency analyst Michaël van de Poppe has projected that Bitcoin is close to the end of correction and might surge to $56,000 in the next 24 hours or less.", "What Happened: Pseudonymous analyst Smart Contracter told his almost 194,000 followers on Twitter that Bitcoin is due for a strong bounce up to the $63,000 level amid indications that the correction is almost over. "
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin make a move on thanksgiving – 26 November 2021. According to DailyForex on Friday, 26 November, "The Bitcoin markets have rallied a bit during the Thanksgiving session on Thursday, showing signs of life again. ", "Regardless, crypto and by extension Bitcoin is in a major uptrend overall, and I just do not see that changing in this environment. "
- Bitcoin stages bounceback following brutal black-Friday selloff. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 29 November, "A brutal selloff Friday saw investors fleeing a number of riskier assets, including cryptocurrencies, with Bitcoin posting its worst day in roughly two months. ", "It highlights that Bitcoin is a risk-on/risk-off asset," said Matt Maley, chief market strategist for Miller Tabak + Co."
More news about Chain Games (CHAIN-USD).