(VIANEWS) – Chain Games (CHAIN-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 31.77% in the last 7 days. At 19:40 EST on Friday, 21 January, Chain Games (CHAIN-USD) is at $0.1122.
Today’s last reported volume for Chain Games is 1375612, 20.94% above its average volume of 1137414.18.
All-Time High and Low
Chain Games’s current value is at $0.11, 89.21% below its all-time high of $1.03 on Tuesday, 23 March.
Chain Games’s current value is at $0.11, 1065.22% above its all time low of $1.03 on Thursday, 24 December.
Market Cap and Supply
Chain Games’s current market cap is at 32651981. The total supply is 500,000,000.00, maximum supply is 500,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 293,097,683.30.
Chain Games (CHAIN-USD) Range
Regarding Chain Games’s daily highs and lows, it’s 1.97% up from its trailing 7 days low of $0.1100 and 34.02% down from its trailing 7 days high of $0.1700.
Currently, Chain Games (CHAIN-USD) has 73739 Twitter followers.
Chain Games’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 1.73%, a negative 0.56%, and a positive 6.42%, respectively.
Chain Games’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 4.09% (last week), 4.79% (last month), and 6.42% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Chain Games’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- North america’s biggest Bitcoin miner debuts after SPAC vote. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 20 January, "Investors in one of North America’s largest Bitcoin miners have approved a plan to go public through an estimated $4.3 billion merger with the special purpose acquisition company Power & Digital Infrastructure Acquisition Corp.", "Rechristened Core Scientific Inc., the Austin, Texas-based firm said it would be the biggest based on processing power, with combined mining capacity on the Bitcoin network that exceeds that of competitors. "
- Why are Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin crashing all of A sudden?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "Russia is among the top three countries for Bitcoin mining, according to Edward Moya, a senior market analyst at OANDA.", "ââIf this proposal [from the Bank of Russia] passes, Bitcoin could slide below the $40,000 level," said Moya, in a note seen by Benzinga."
- Someone just sent $32m in Bitcoin onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 19 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $32,035,079 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- Bitcoin stuck between these 2 levels, keeping ethereum, dogecoin muted with it — is this survey result the next catalyst?. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 20 January, "On Wednesday Bitcoin-bull and MicroStrategy Incorporated (NASDAQ:MSTR) CEO Michael Saylor shared a statement from the Bitcoin Mining Council (BMC), a voluntary global forum of Bitcoin mining companies.", "Why It Matters: Bitcoin is "floating" between support at $40,000 and resistance near the $45,000 mark, according to Craig Erlam, a senior market analyst at OANDA."
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin face fresh round of regulatory scrutiny — is this what's leading privacy cryptos to shoot up?. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 19 January, "Why It Matters: Regulatory scrutiny of cryptocurrencies is in the spotlight as Bitcoin retreated, noted Marcus Sotiriou, a senior analyst with United Kingdom-based digital asset broker GlobalBlock.", "Read Next: UBS Warns Bitcoin Selloff May Be The Start Of A ‘Crypto Winter’, Says Fed Rate Hikes Will Lower Appeal Of Crypto"
More news about Chain Games (CHAIN-USD).