(VIANEWS) – Chain Games (CHAIN-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 26.50% in the last 6 hours. At 00:54 EST on Saturday, 4 December, Chain Games (CHAIN-USD) is at $0.2837.
Today’s last reported volume for Chain Games is 1836217, 79.29% above its average volume of 1024147.95.
All-Time High and Low
Chain Games’s current value is at $0.28, 69.23% below its all-time high of $1.03 on Tuesday, 23 March.
Chain Games’s current value is at $0.28, 3223.33% above its all time low of $1.03 on Thursday, 24 December.
Market Cap and Supply
Chain Games’s current market cap is at 86130468. The total supply is 500,000,000.00, maximum supply is 500,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 293,097,683.30.
Chain Games (CHAIN-USD) Range
Concerning Chain Games’s daily highs and lows, it’s 1.31% up from its trailing 6 hours low of $0.2800 and 23.33% down from its trailing 6 hours high of $0.3700.
Currently, Chain Games (CHAIN-USD) has 68363 Twitter followers.
Chain Games’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 4.81%, 2.65%, and 6.94%, respectively.
Chain Games’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 16.44% (last week), 9.07% (last month), and 6.94% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Why is cardano on the rise today even as Bitcoin, ethereum trade lower?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 3 December, "ADA gained 9.24% and 10.3% against Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) respectively over 24 hours."
- El Salvador May be pushing for retail transactions in Bitcoin but michael saylor doesn't see it as A good idea. According to Benzinga on Friday, 3 December, "It is possible to walk into a cafe run by Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ:SBUX) in El Salvador and purchase coffee with Bitcoin or grab a burger at McDonald’s Corp (NYSE:MCD) restaurant in its capital San Salvador.", "What Happened: MicroStrategy Incorporated (NASDAQ:MSTR) CEO Michael Saylor said in an interview with CoinDesk Wednesday that Bitcoin is an asset rather than a currency."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin finds buyers on short-term dips – 03 December 2021. According to DailyForex on Friday, 3 December, "There is a lot of talk out there about four year cycles for Bitcoin, but quite frankly that has a lot to read into past trading, because quite frankly Bitcoin and crypto itself has not been around long enough to make something that has happened in some type of synchronicity as gospel. "
- Whale moves $875m Bitcoin on-chain. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 2 December, "An anonymous Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) whale has transferred $875 million worth of BTC to an unknown wallet.", "According to on-chain analytics platform Santiment, data indicates that Bitcoin whales have been accumulating more coins of late."
- Why Bitcoin- and ethereum-related stock riot blockchain is rising. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 1 December, "Riot Blockchain mayalso be trading higher with the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH).", "The successful acquisition of ESS Metron marks yet another milestone in establishing Riot as a leader in Bitcoin mining."
More news about Chain Games (CHAIN-USD).