(VIANEWS) – Chromia (CHR) (CHR-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 36.67% in the last 7 days. At 22:42 EST on Wednesday, 23 February, Chromia (CHR) (CHR-USD) is at $0.3542.
Today’s last reported volume for Chromia (CHR) is 45816585, 65.53% below its average volume of 132926165.54.
All-Time High and Low
Chromia (CHR)’s current value is at $0.35, 75.71% below its all-time high of $1.49 on Saturday, 20 November.
Chromia (CHR)’s current value is at $0.35, 4042.22% above its all time low of $1.49 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Chromia (CHR)’s current market cap is at 202528277. The total supply is 567,369,439.33, maximum supply is 1,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 567,369,439.33.
Chromia (CHR) (CHR-USD) Range
Concerning Chromia (CHR)’s daily highs and lows, it’s 1.2% up from its trailing 7 days low of $0.3500 and 36.75% down from its trailing 7 days high of $0.5600.
Currently, Chromia (CHR) (CHR-USD) has 146313 Twitter followers and 2056 Reddit subscribers.
Chromia (CHR)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 4.81%, a negative 0.84%, and a positive 5.98%, respectively.
Chromia (CHR)’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 4.96% (last week), 4.91% (last month), and 5.98% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Chromia (CHR)’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Anonymous Bitcoin whale just moved $28m worth of BTC off coinbase. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 22 February, "What happened: A Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) whale just sent $28,827,375 worth of Bitcoin off Coinbase.", "Why it matters: Bitcoin "Whales" (investors who own $10 million or more in BTC) typically send cryptocurrency from exchanges when planning to hold their investments for an extended period of time. "
- Gold fights off rising rates, Bitcoin to be haven in tough times. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 23 February, "And in the battle over whether Bitcoin is a better modern-day store of value than bullion, the cryptocurrency is losing out, at least for now.", "Gold is also benefiting from some weakening in demand for cryptocurrencies, which are often seen as an alternative "fiat hedge," according to Peter Berezin, chief global strategist at BCA Research Inc. Bullion has gained more than 3% this year, while Bitcoin has plunged 16%."
- So much for recovery: Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin drop as troops, tanks seen in eastern Ukraine. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 22 February, "Both Bitcoin and Ethereum were below the psychologically important $40,000 and $3,000 marks at press time.", "Fellow trader, Michaël van de Poppe said the world has shown why Bitcoin is needed. "
- This hulu rival now accepts Bitcoin, ethereum and dogecoin for monthly subscriptions. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 22 February, "Streaming television service Sling TV - a subsidiary of Dish Network Corp. (NASDAQ:DISH) - will accept cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE) and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) for payment of monthly subscriptions."
- Bitcoin donated to canadian truckers on the move despite government's efforts to 'freeze' the coins. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 23 February, "Price Action: Bitcoin is up 4.7% during the past 24 hours, trading at $38,798.35 at press time."
More news about Chromia (CHR) (CHR-USD).