(VIANEWS) – Cosmos (ATOM) (ATOM-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 120.52% in the last 30 days. At 18:55 EST on Sunday, 19 September, Cosmos (ATOM) (ATOM-USD) is at $41.5600.
Today’s last reported volume for Cosmos (ATOM) is 1991597032, 153.05% above its average volume of 787034762.14.
All-Time High and Low
Cosmos (ATOM)’s current value is at $41.56, 5% below its all-time high of $43.96 on Sunday, 19 September.
Cosmos (ATOM)’s current value is at $41.56, 3499.79% above its all time low of $43.96 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Cosmos (ATOM)’s current market cap is 11658113555.
Cosmos (ATOM) (ATOM-USD) Range
Regarding Cosmos (ATOM)’s daily highs and lows, it’s 137.49% up from its trailing 30 days low of $17.5000 and 4.96% down from its trailing 30 days high of $43.7300.
Currently, Cosmos (ATOM) (ATOM-USD) has 195094 Twitter followers and 37921 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 234 forks, 1008 stars, and 148 subscribers.
Cosmos (ATOM)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 4.43%, 3.11%, and 5.78%, respectively.
Cosmos (ATOM)’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 10.69% (last week), 6.48% (last month), and 5.78% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Cosmos (ATOM)’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- According to Business Insider on Thursday, 16 September, "I can confirm today that when we do so, we also expect that we similarly will accept Ethereum, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash."
- AMC will also accept ethereum, litecoin and Bitcoin cash alongside Bitcoin: CEO. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 16 September, "Movie theatre chain AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc. (NYSE:AMC) will accept other cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH), Litecoin (CRYPTO: LTC) and Bitcoin Cash (CRYPTO: BCH) in addition to Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) for online ticket and concession payments.", "I can confirm today that when we do so, we also expect that we similarly will accept Ethereum, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash. "
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin slows down after recent bounce – 17 September 2021. According to DailyForex on Friday, 17 September, "The Bitcoin market has rallied ever so slightly to reach towards the $50,000 level but is clearly running out of some of the momentum it has seen over the last couple of days. ", "This would make a certain amount of sense based upon the most recent news flow about the lack of Bitcoin actually stored on exchanges, as it looks like liquidity could be an issue at times."
- Forget cardano, Bitcoin cash, dogecoin: litecoin activity surpasses them all. According to Benzinga on Sunday, 19 September, "According to Jay Milla, the director of the Litecoin Foundation, the number of active addresses on the Litecoin (CRYPTO: LTC) network has surpassed that of Bitcoin Cash (CRYPTO: BCH), and Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE).", "Cardano’s (CRYPTO: ADA) active address count stood at 214k, followed by Bitcoin Cash with 101k and Dogecoin with just 60.89k."
- Btc/usd forex signal: Bitcoin continues its recovery – 16 September 2021. According to DailyForex on Thursday, 16 September, "While the denominator of this currency pair is the US dollar, that does not necessarily mean that a falling US dollar automatically pushes Bitcoin higher and vice versa. ", "If we can take out the top of the candlestick from last week, meaning the roughly $52,000 region, then it allows Bitcoin to go looking towards the highs again. "
More news about Cosmos (ATOM) (ATOM-USD).