(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, Cosmos (ATOM) (ATOM-USD) is 23.66% up at 20:00 EST Wednesday, 22 September which is 1642.14% higher than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Cosmos (ATOM) is 2196473554, 167.39% above its average volume of 821435281.27.
Cosmos (ATOM)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 0.17%, a positive 1.63%, and a positive 6.11%, respectively.
Cosmos (ATOM)’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 8.67% (last week), 7.49% (last month), and 6.11% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Cosmos (ATOM)’s current market cap is at 11033999894
Currently, Cosmos (ATOM) (ATOM-USD) has 197378 Twitter followers and 38475 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 234 forks, 1009 stars, and 148 subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
Cosmos (ATOM)’s current value is at $39.62 which is 11.16% below its all time high of $44.42 at Monday, 20 September.
Cosmos (ATOM)’s current value is at $39.62 which is 3301.68% above its all time low of $44.42 at Friday, 13 March.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Cosmos (ATOM)’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin, ethereum and these 2 cryptos are set for 'explosive' 4th quarter, says popular analyst michaël van de poppe. According to Benzinga on Monday, 20 September, "Popular crypto analyst Michaël van de Poppe is bullish on Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH), Cardano (CRYPTO: ADA) and Solana CRYPTO: SOL) and believes they are ready for an "explosive" fourth quarter.", "Moving on to Ethereum, Van de Poppe said that while the second-largest coin by market capitalization is showing slight weakness, it will rebound the moment Bitcoin consolidates. "
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin gives up gains as USD strengthens – 20 September 2021. According to DailyForex on Monday, 20 September, "The market will be influenced by a lot of different factors, but right now Bitcoin is running into a lack of momentum.", "The Bitcoin market initially tried to rally on Friday but gave back early gains to form a shooting star. "
- Bitcoin miner genesis digital assets raises $431m for expansion. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 22 September, "In August, the company purchased about 20,000 new Bitcoin mining devices from Chinese mining giant Canaan."
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin end the week on lackluster note as stablecoin-regulations take center stage in Washington. According to Benzinga on Monday, 20 September, "Why It Matters: After showing strength on Saturday, Bitcoin has taken a comfortable rangebound position against the dollar and is hovering around the $47,000 mark.", "On the altcoin side, Litecoin Foundation director Jay Milla said that the number of active addresses on Litecoin (CRYPTO: LTC) has surpassed that of Bitcoin Cash (CRYPTO: BCH) and Dogecoin."
- Bitcoin tumbles 7.5% to 44k. According to Benzinga on Monday, 20 September, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Bitcoin over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Bitcoin or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
More news about Cosmos (ATOM) (ATOM-USD).