(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, COTI (COTI-USD) is 20.91% up at 13:45 EST Thursday, 23 September which is 1439.78% higher than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for COTI is 342504419, 542.13% above its average volume of 53338596.98.
COTI’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 3.58%, 1.37%, and 6.31%, respectively.
COTI’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 10.39% (last week), 7.18% (last month), and 6.31% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
COTI’s current market cap is at 406478109. Total supply is at 2,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is at 2,000,000,000.00, and circulating supply is at 868,672,118.03.
Currently, COTI (COTI-USD) has 142445 Twitter followers and 6723 Reddit subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
COTI’s current value is at $0.47 which is 18.5% below its all time high of $0.57 at Tuesday, 23 March.
COTI’s current value is at $0.47 which is 8284.99% above its all time low of $0.57 at Thursday, 7 November.
News about Bitcoin
- Power of 'hodling:' 9-year old dormant Bitcoin wallet springs into action as its value surges 345618%. According to Benzinga on Monday, 20 September, "An ancient and dormant cryptocurrency wallet containing Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) worth nearly $28.35 million has seen a sudden movement.", "What Happened: The movement in the Bitcoin wallet was first noted by Decrypt on Sunday, which reported that the wallethad laid dormant for nearly nine years, citing data from Blockchain.com."
- Bitcoin miner genesis digital assets raises $431m for expansion. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 22 September, "In August, the company purchased about 20,000 new Bitcoin mining devices from Chinese mining giant Canaan."
- Bitcoin acts less like digital gold and more like a risky stock. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 20 September, "To be sure, academic research has shown that Bitcoin can work in portfolio diversification. ", "In July, when the S&P 500 sank more than 2% during the day, Bitcoin fell about 6% over two days."
- What's next for Bitcoin? key resistances lost. According to Benzinga on Monday, 20 September, "At today’s lowest low of $42,450, Bitcoin touched on the 0.382 Fibonacci level which it near-perfectly bounced off of. ", "Furthermore, more advanced metrics such as theMVRV Z-Scoreand thePuell Multiplesuggest Bitcoin is not even close to being overvalued or the peak of the current hype cycle. "
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin looking at 200-day EMA for support – 22 September 2021. According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 22 September, "Anything below that area could be a very negative turn of events, which would suddenly break down the overall uptrend, and I suspect that Bitcoin would fall apart at that point. ", "The Bitcoin market fell on Tuesday to reach down towards the crucial $40,000 level. "
More news about COTI (COTI-USD).