(VIANEWS) – cUNI (CUNI-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 30.19% in the last 7 days. At 10:45 EST on Saturday, 22 January, cUNI (CUNI-USD) is at $0.2249.
Today’s last reported volume for cUNI is 226184, 91.98% below its average volume of 2822941.42.
All-Time High and Low
cUNI’s current value is at $0.22, 75.16% below its all-time high of $0.91 on Monday, 3 May.
cUNI’s current value is at $0.22, 535.45% above its all time low of $0.91 on Thursday, 5 November.
Market Cap and Supply
cUNI’s current market cap is 103968827.
cUNI (CUNI-USD) Range
About cUNI’s daily highs and lows, it’s 2.24% up from its trailing 7 days low of $0.2200 and 37.52% down from its trailing 7 days high of $0.3600.
Currently, cUNI (CUNI-USD) has 214797 Twitter followers.
cUNI’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 0.32%, 0.44%, and 4.20%, respectively.
cUNI’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 4.62% (last week), 4.65% (last month), and 4.20% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, cUNI’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Someone just sent $32m in Bitcoin onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 19 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $32,035,079 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- Bitcoin has lost half its value since hitting record high. According to Bloomberg Quint on Saturday, 22 January, "While there have been much larger percentage drawdowns for both Bitcoin and the aggregate market, this marks the second-largest ever decline in dollar terms for both, according to Bespoke Investment Group."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin tries to bounce in quiet session – 20 January 2022. According to DailyForex on Thursday, 20 January, "It does look like Bitcoin is trying to turn things around and pick things up, so I do like the idea of buying Bitcoin, I just would not jump in with both feet right away. "
- Microstrategy plummets as SEC rejects its Bitcoin accounting. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 21 January, "The enterprise software maker, which said in 2020 that buying and holding Bitcoin was one of its key business strategies, used non-GAAP measures in its Form 10-Q for the quarter that ended Sept. 30, 2021 to show investors what its income would have been if it didn’t have to impair the volatile cryptocurrency.", "If the company only showed declines in value, it would give "an incomplete assessment" of its Bitcoin holdings that would be "less meaningful to management or investors" in light of the company’s strategy to acquire and hold Bitcoin."
- Gold is outperforming Bitcoin and the stock market in the past 3 months: what's the better hedge?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "Golden Performance: In the past three months, the SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (NYSE:SPY) is up just 1.1%, while the price of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) is down 32.6%. ", "In fact, deVere Group’s Nigel Green recently said there are several reasons Bitcoin makes a better inflation hedge than gold."
More news about cUNI (CUNI-USD).