(VIANEWS) – Curve DAO Token (CRV-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 25.08% in the last 24 hours. At 13:45 EST on Saturday, 22 January, Curve DAO Token (CRV-USD) is at $2.7600.
Today’s last reported volume for Curve DAO Token is 731863274, 75.15% above its average volume of 417844075.65.
All-Time High and Low
Curve DAO Token’s current value is at $2.76, 94.89% below its all-time high of $54.01 on Friday, 14 August.
Curve DAO Token’s current value is at $2.76, 732.48% above its all time low of $54.01 on Thursday, 5 November.
Market Cap and Supply
Curve DAO Token’s current market cap is at 1087976505. The total supply is 1,675,217,581.96, maximum supply is 3,303,030,299.00, and the circulating supply is 391,958,099.39.
Currently, Curve DAO Token (CRV-USD) has 256224 Twitter followers.
As of now, on Github, there are 233 forks, 611 stars, and 47 subscribers.
Curve DAO Token’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 1.88%, a positive 0.57%, and a positive 6.23%, respectively.
Curve DAO Token’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 4.81% (last week), 6.47% (last month), and 6.23% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Curve DAO Token’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Will Bitcoin and ethereum retest support levels or move higher? here's what experts are saying. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 20 January, "As Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) rebounded Thursday evening, three analysts and expert traders shared their thoughts on the two largest cryptocurrencies by market capitalization.", "He still believes a 20% to 30% bounce from this region is likely, considering how Bitcoin has reacted to liquidation candles since the beginning of last year."
- Gold is outperforming Bitcoin and the stock market in the past 3 months: what's the better hedge?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "Golden Performance: In the past three months, the SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (NYSE:SPY) is up just 1.1%, while the price of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) is down 32.6%. ", "Bitcoin’s Perks: But despite gold’s relative strength as of late, many investors still see Bitcoin as the better longer-term inflation hedge. "
- Dogecoin is the 'gateway drug' to Bitcoin? mark Cuban agrees. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 19 January, "Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban has once again shown his love for Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE) over apex cryptocurrency Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC).", "Last week, Cuban defended his comments about Dogecoin being better suited for payments than Bitcoin and said that the apex cryptocurrency will never be a hedge against inflation."
- Biggest Bitcoin fund sinks near 30% discount in crypto rout. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 19 January, "Grayscale Investment LLC applied to the Securities and Exchange Commission in October to convert GBTC into an ETF — which is expected to quickly repair the discount — but regulators have yet to approve a physically-backed Bitcoin fund.", "One of the biggest casualties of the cryptocurrency selloff is the Grayscale Bitcoin Trust."
- UFC star francis ngannou takes half of salary in Bitcoin, says it's 'the future'. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "What happened:Ngannou tweeted on Jan. 18 that he will receivehalf of the guaranteed $750,000 purse money in Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) via the Cash App. ", "The French martial artist has partnered with Cash App and wants to give away $300,000 in Bitcoin to make it more accessible to his followers."
More news about Curve DAO Token (CRV-USD).