(VIANEWS) – Curve DAO Token (CRV-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 31.92% in the last 7 days. At 14:49 EST on Wednesday, 26 January, Curve DAO Token (CRV-USD) is at $3.1100.
Today’s last reported volume for Curve DAO Token is 453706008, 8.31% above its average volume of 418886404.42.
All-Time High and Low
Curve DAO Token’s current value is at $3.11, 94.1% below its all-time high of $54.01 on Friday, 14 August.
Curve DAO Token’s current value is at $3.11, 860.73% above its all time low of $54.01 on Thursday, 5 November.
Market Cap and Supply
Curve DAO Token’s current market cap is at 1280633634. The total supply is 1,677,592,854.21, maximum supply is 3,303,030,299.00, and the circulating supply is 391,958,099.39.
Curve DAO Token (CRV-USD) Range
Regarding Curve DAO Token’s daily highs and lows, it’s 29.05% up from its trailing 7 days low of $2.4100 and 31.04% down from its trailing 7 days high of $4.5100.
Currently, Curve DAO Token (CRV-USD) has 259143 Twitter followers.
As of now, on Github, there are 234 forks, 613 stars, and 47 subscribers.
Curve DAO Token’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 4.38%, a negative 1.40%, and a positive 6.42%, respectively.
Curve DAO Token’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 10.58% (last week), 7.53% (last month), and 6.42% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Cryptocurrency Bitcoin rises more than 7% in 24 hours. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 25 January, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Bitcoin over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Bitcoin or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
- Bitcoin manages A greenish hue as ethereum, dogecoin keep flashing bright red: is the crypto bloodbath nearing an end?. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 25 January, "The fact that every bear market bottom for Bitcoin has ranged between 29-35 on the weekly RSI suggests that the risk/reward is advantageous for buying in this area if you believe in the long-term value of this asset class," said GlobalBlock’s Sotiriou.", "Amsterdam-based trader Michaël van de Poppe said on Twitter that Bitcoin was ready for a test at $38,000 and possibly $40,700 level."
- Is Bitcoin facing an expanded flat correction? here's what experts are saying. According to Benzinga on Monday, 24 January, "Based on the price action that we’re seeing currently, the CME Futures has closed at $36,700, so most likely the price of Bitcoin is going to come back towards the price of Bitcoin futures CME close, which was on Friday," Van de Poppe said.", "Cowen noted on his YouTube channel that the worst-case scenario for Bitcoin is if it falls back to the 200-daysimple moving average (SMA), which is around the $20,000 level."
- Bitcoin whale moves 597 BTC off coinbase. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 26 January, "Why it matters: Bitcoin "Whales" (investors who own $10 million or more in BTC) typically send cryptocurrency from exchanges when planning to hold their investments for an extended period of time. ", "The best way to secure Bitcoin is through holding it on a hardware wallet, which can’t be done through holding digital assets on an exchange. "
- El Salvador keeps buying Bitcoin as purchases lose $18m of nation's public funds. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 26 January, "The country’s decisions have been scrutinized by the International Monetary Fund(IMF) which has urged El Salvador to drop its Bitcoin plans.", "El Salvador is down more than 20% on its Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) investments, which began in September 2021."
More news about Curve DAO Token (CRV-USD).