(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, Curve DAO Token (CRV-USD) is 25.17% down at 02:50 EST Saturday, 22 January which is 1952.71% lower than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Curve DAO Token is 615168238, 47.51% above its average volume of 417006932.42.
Curve DAO Token’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 1.88%, a positive 0.57%, and a positive 6.23%, respectively.
Curve DAO Token’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 4.81% (last week), 6.47% (last month), and 6.23% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Curve DAO Token’s current market cap is at 1147088074. Total supply is at 1,674,954,114.88, maximum supply is at 3,303,030,299.00, and circulating supply is at 391,958,099.39.
Currently, Curve DAO Token (CRV-USD) has 256224 Twitter followers.
As of now, on Github, there are 233 forks, 611 stars, and 47 subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
Curve DAO Token’s current value is at $2.94 which is 94.57% below its all time high of $54.01 at Friday, 14 August.
Curve DAO Token’s current value is at $2.94 which is 783.68% above its all time low of $54.01 at Thursday, 5 November.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Curve DAO Token’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Microstrategy plummets as SEC rejects its Bitcoin accounting. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 21 January, "The enterprise software maker, which said in 2020 that buying and holding Bitcoin was one of its key business strategies, used non-GAAP measures in its Form 10-Q for the quarter that ended Sept. 30, 2021 to show investors what its income would have been if it didn’t have to impair the volatile cryptocurrency.", "FASB had long rejected calls to write new rules for digital assets but high-profile investments in Bitcoin by MicroStrategy and Tesla Inc. have changed the conversation. "
- Someone just sent 4,000 Bitcoin onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 19 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $167,484,444 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin face fresh round of regulatory scrutiny — is this what's leading privacy cryptos to shoot up?. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 19 January, "Why It Matters: Regulatory scrutiny of cryptocurrencies is in the spotlight as Bitcoin retreated, noted Marcus Sotiriou, a senior analyst with United Kingdom-based digital asset broker GlobalBlock.", "Read Next: UBS Warns Bitcoin Selloff May Be The Start Of A ‘Crypto Winter’, Says Fed Rate Hikes Will Lower Appeal Of Crypto"
- Bitcoin whale just transferred $20m worth of BTC onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 19 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $20,585,096 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- El Salvador president says Bitcoin ‘really cheap’ amid dip. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 21 January, "Bukele’s announcement was followed by additional declines of the cryptocurrency, with Bitcoin falling below $36,000 for the first time since July in late Friday U.S. trading.", "El Salvador President Nayib Bukele, who’s known to "buy the dip" amid Bitcoin selloffs, didn’t disappoint crypto-enthusiasts on Friday by revealing that the Central American country purchased more of the cryptocurrency as it fell around 11%."
More news about Curve DAO Token (CRV-USD).