(VIANEWS) – DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX (GDAXI) has been up by 10.16% for the last 21 sessions. At 04:08 EST on Thursday, 24 November, DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX (GDAXI) is $14,536.02.
Regarding DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 22.53% up from its 52-week low and 10.74% down from its 52-week high.
DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 0.12%, 0.63%, and 1.04%, respectively.
DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 0.80% (last week), 0.91% (last month), and 1.04% (last quarter), respectively.
Index Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX’s is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about S&P 500
- According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 22 November, "Amid these plays, S&P 500 Futures print mild gains around 3,965 whereas prices of gold print mild gains amid the first negative performance by the US Dollar Index (DXY)."
- According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 22 November, "The dire global economic outlook projected by the OECD fails to affect the improved market mood, with US S&P 500 futures adding 0.23% on the day. "
- According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 22 November, "Against this backdrop, S&P 500 Futures reverse the day-start gains to recall 3,957 level while the US 10-year Treasury yields drop 1.3 basis points (bps) to 3.814% by the press time."
- According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 22 November, "To oversimplify, business viability and sustainability are not the top agenda for those companies, as it is for many companies in the S&P 500 and Nasdaq 100."
- According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 22 November, "That said, S&P 500 Futures rise 0.15% intraday near 3,965 whereas the US 10-year Treasury yields dropped one basis point (bp) to 3.81% at the latest."
More news about DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX (GDAXI).