(VIANEWS) – DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX (GDAXI) is currently on bullish momentum. At 06:08 EST on Tuesday, 17 May, DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX (GDAXI) is at 14,182.66, 1.56% up since the last session’s close.
DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX Range
Regarding DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX’s daily highs and lows, it’s 2.29% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $13,865.00 and 0.99% up from its trailing 24 hours high of $14,043.10.
Regarding DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 14.02% up from its 52-week low and 12.94% down from its 52-week high.
DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a positive 1.21%, a negative 0.05%, and a positive 1.45%, respectively.
DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 1.64% (last week), 1.22% (last month), and 1.45% (last quarter), respectively.
Index Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX’s is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about S&P 500
- According to The Wall Street Journal on Saturday, 14 May, "The sector is the second-best performing one in the U.S. behind energy year to date, trouncing the S&P 500 by 15 percentage points through Friday. "
- According to The Wall Street Journal on Sunday, 15 May, "The S&P 500 is down 16%, its worst start to a year since 1970, according to Dow Jones Market Data. "
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 16 May, "Amid these plays, the S&P 500 Futures print mild gains after the Wall Street benchmarks rallied the previous day. "
- According to FXStreet on Sunday, 15 May, "Meanwhile, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose by 1.5% to 32,196.66, the S&P 500 rose 2.4% to 4,023.89 and the Nasdaq Composite was 3.8% higher at 11,805.00. "
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 16 May, "Amid these plays, S&P 500 Futures print mild gains while the US 10-year Treasury yields stay mostly unchanged at around 2.94%. "
More news about DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX (GDAXI).