(VIANEWS) – DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX (GDAXI) is currently on bearish momentum. At 04:10 EST on Thursday, 12 May, DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX (GDAXI) is at 13,609.83, 1.58% down since the last session’s close.
DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX Range
Regarding DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX’s daily highs and lows, it’s 0.75% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $13,508.60 and 1.59% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $13,829.10.
About DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 9.41% up from its 52-week low and 16.45% down from its 52-week high.
DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.90%, a negative 0.24%, and a positive 1.42%, respectively.
DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 1.67% (last week), 1.06% (last month), and 1.42% (last quarter), respectively.
News about S&P 500
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 9 May, "Starting with the risk profile, an over 1.0% fall in the S&P 500 Futures joins a three-year high of the US 10-year Treasury yields to portray the sour sentiment in the markets. "
- According to MarketWatch on Monday, 9 May, "Dow Jones Industrial Average futures were last down more than 300 points, while S&P 500 futures and Nasdaq-100 futures were each off around 1%.", "Cryptocurrencies fell over the weekend as well, with bitcoin fell 98.60 points, or 0.3%, to close at 32,899.37, while the S&P 500 dropped 23.53 points, or 0.6%, to finish at 4,123.34, and the Nasdaq Composite shed 173.03 points, or 1.4%, to end at 12,144.66."
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 9 May, "Against this backdrop, the US 10-year Treasury yields to the fresh high since late 2018, up by two basis points (bps) near 3.15% by the press time, while S&P 500 Futures drop 1.0% and also push the US Dollar Index (DXY) to poke the 20-year high around 104.00 at the latest."
- According to MarketWatch on Monday, 9 May, "Shares were not yet active premarket, but have fallen 25% in the year to date, while the S&P 500 has fallen 13%."
- According to DailyForex on Monday, 9 May, "The S&P 500 fell Friday and the jobs number came out better than anticipated, suggesting that perhaps the Federal Reserve is willing to continue its tightening policy. "
More news about DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX (GDAXI).