(VIANEWS) – Decred (DCR-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 36.25% in the last 6 hours. At 12:45 EST on Friday, 14 January, Decred (DCR-USD) is at $79.0100.
Today’s last reported volume for Decred is 15317577, 22.38% below its average volume of 19736248.85.
All-Time High and Low
Decred’s current value is at $79.01, 67.2% below its all-time high of $247.35 on Saturday, 17 April.
Decred’s current value is at $79.01, 18698.49% above its all time low of $247.35 on Monday, 26 December.
Market Cap and Supply
Decred’s current market cap is 1109485254.
Currently, Decred (DCR-USD) has 51039 Twitter followers and 12500 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 264 forks, 616 stars, and 81 subscribers.
Decred’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 1.28%, a negative 0.03%, and a positive 4.32%, respectively.
Decred’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 6.87% (last week), 6.13% (last month), and 4.32% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- As Bitcoin rebounds, popular crypto analyst says this altcoin is breaking out. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 12 January, "As Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) rebounded on Tuesday evening along with other cryptocurrencies after Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell said that the era of low interest rates is likely to stay, a popular cryptocurrency analyst shared his thoughts on three different cryptocurrencies.", "What Happened: Cryptocurrency analyst Justin Bennett told his 97,000 followers on Twitter that he believes that Bitcoin could be looking to rise to the $45,600 level as a "first stop" higher."
- Bitcoin climbs after inflation jump rekindles hedging debate. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 12 January, "The jury still seems out on Bitcoin being an inflation hedge and only time will tell," Austin Vincent, vice president at Gullane Capital, said by phone from Memphis.", "To be sure, that Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency can be a good inflation hedge is still a matter of debate, even as notable analysts and investors tout it as such. "
- As Bitcoin rallies, popular crypto analyst sees these 6 altcoins as having potential right now. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 13 January, "What Happened: Pseudonymous cryptocurrency analyst Altcoin Sherpa said on his YouTube channel that Bitcoin - which dictates the entire market - is seeing short-term relief.", "As Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and other major cryptocurrencies rallied on Wednesday evening, a popular cryptocurrency analyst shared his thoughts on several altcoins that he currently sees as strong."
- Bitcoin looks ready for A reversal, but it needs to hold this 1 key level. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 12 January, "The first time Bitcoin bounced off this support level was in early October 2021, and it was followed by a run up to over $60,000."
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin chart recovery as fed chair clears air on interest rates — will the waiting moneybags now buy the dip?. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 12 January, "OANDA Senior Market Analyst Edward Moya noted the volatility of Bitcoin during Powell’s testimony."
More news about Decred (DCR-USD).