(VIANEWS) – Over the last 2 hours, Decred (DCR-USD) is 26.22% up at 13:45 EST Friday, 14 January which is 1779.26% higher than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Decred is 27930785, 41.5% above its average volume of 19738309.4.
Decred’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 1.28%, a negative 0.03%, and a positive 4.32%, respectively.
Decred’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 6.87% (last week), 6.13% (last month), and 4.32% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Decred’s current market cap is at 1065865993
Currently, Decred (DCR-USD) has 51039 Twitter followers and 12500 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 264 forks, 616 stars, and 81 subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
Decred’s current value is at $78.52 which is 68.49% below its all time high of $247.35 at Saturday, 17 April.
Decred’s current value is at $78.52 which is 17959.3% above its all time low of $247.35 at Monday, 26 December.
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin trades add to El Salvador’s sovereign risk, moody’s says. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 13 January, "El Salvador’s Bitcoin trades are adding risk to a sovereign credit outlook that was already weak and reflecting a growing chance of default, according to Moody’s Investors Service.", "At current prices, El Salvador’s Bitcoin holdings are potentially down between $10-20 million, Moody’s estimates."
- Is Bitcoin strengthening and on track to outperform ethereum again? here's what experts are saying. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 11 January, "What Happened: Cryptocurrency analyst Justin Bennett believes that Bitcoin is strengthening and may be about to outperform Ethereum since the Bitcoin dominance chart is moving away from support.", "However, he believes Bitcoin could move higher to $42,600 and potentially rise to the $46,000 range if it held the $40,600 level."
- Bitcoin looks ready for A reversal, but it needs to hold this 1 key level. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 12 January, "The first time Bitcoin bounced off this support level was in early October 2021, and it was followed by a run up to over $60,000."
- Bitcoin ‘hodlers’ give battered bulls a lifeline to hold on. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 13 January, "While long-term Bitcoin holders are simply accumulating the token, short-term traders view and trade the coin like a risk asset, and their actions drive the daily price movements that often seem to react to macro-trends like inflation data.", "Hodl has been the mantra of cryptocurrency believers during market routs since the earliest days of the digital-asset world, when "hold" was misspelled by a frenzied Bitcoin trader on an online forum in 2013. "
- Bitcoin whale just transferred $221m worth of BTC onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Friday, 14 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $221,579,887 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
More news about Decred (DCR-USD).