(VIANEWS) – Dent (DENT) (DENT-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 50.86% in the last 14 days. At 10:45 EST on Thursday, 14 October, Dent (DENT) (DENT-USD) is at $0.0063.
Today’s last reported volume for Dent (DENT) is 68174901, 9.3% above its average volume of 62371061.11.
All-Time High and Low
Dent (DENT)’s current value is at $0.01, 93.73% below its all-time high of $0.1 on Tuesday, 9 January.
Dent (DENT)’s current value is at $0.01, 8835.15% above its all time low of $0.1 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Dent (DENT)’s current market cap is 592996176.
Dent (DENT) (DENT-USD) Range
Regarding Dent (DENT)’s daily highs, it’s 36.98% down from its trailing 14 days high of $0.0100
Currently, Dent (DENT) (DENT-USD) has 117727 Twitter followers.
Dent (DENT)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 1.94%, a positive 0.69%, and a positive 6.37%, respectively.
Dent (DENT)’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 3.66% (last week), 5.37% (last month), and 6.37% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin takes on gold for diwali, helped by top bollywood stars. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 13 October, "Cryptocurrency exchanges like Bangalore-based CoinSwitch Kuber and CoinDCX are touting Bitcoin as another option. "
- Bitcoin pierces $57,000 as traders resume push for record highs. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 11 October, "As in past rallies, a myriad of reasons are being cited for the latest surge, from an easing of concern about regulatory efforts in the U.S. and China, as well as renewed optimism about a possible U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission approval of a a Bitcoin exchange-traded fund."
- Bitcoin addresses in profit reach 5-month high: setback incoming?. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 14 October, "Material Scientist echoesa recentBloomberg report forecasting that Bitcoin is headed for $80,000 to $85,000.", "What Happened:According todataprovided by Glassnode, the percentage of Bitcoin addresses that are currently profiting off of their balance amounts to nearly 92.7% - a five-month high. "
- According to FXStreet on Thursday, 14 October, "Some miners have their own generation capacity from renewable sources, it should be noted, but it is a consideration overall for the Bitcoin mining industry.", "We say a pretty modest increase, because some other names in the crypto sphere rose sharply, following recent strong gains in the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. "
- Bitcoin miners fleeing China could overload siberia’s power grid. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 13 October, "A Siberian region known for its cheap electricity warned that a flood of Bitcoin miners from nearby China could overload its power grid after Beijing cracked down on cryptocurrency production.", "Irkutsk, which relies heavily on hydroelectric power and boasts the cheapest retail electricity in Russia, was already a local center for the energy-intensive mining of Bitcoin before the Chinese ban. "
More news about Dent (DENT) (DENT-USD).