(VIANEWS) – DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 158.66% in the last 30 days. At 13:45 EST on Wednesday, 8 September, DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) is at $7.7000.
Today’s last reported volume for DerivaDAO is 2563509, 455.84% above its average volume of 461191.19.
All-Time High and Low
DerivaDAO’s current value is at $7.7, 49% below its all-time high of $15.28 on Tuesday, 31 August.
DerivaDAO’s current value is at $7.7, 427.13% above its all time low of $15.28 on Monday, 19 July.
Market Cap and Supply
DerivaDAO’s current market cap is at 203417728. The total supply is 52,018,481.66, maximum supply is 100,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 26,094,663.78.
DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) Range
About DerivaDAO’s daily highs and lows, it’s 116.9% up from its trailing 30 days low of $3.5500 and 46.34% down from its trailing 30 days high of $14.3500.
Currently, DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) has 7070 Twitter followers and 58 Reddit subscribers.
DerivaDAO’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 6.95%, a positive 5.39%, and a positive 9.71%, respectively.
DerivaDAO’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 7.98% (last week), 12.94% (last month), and 9.71% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- According to CNBC on Tuesday, 7 September, "His firm has been seeking to convert the massive Grayscale Bitcoin Trust, which owns bitcoin rather than contracts tied to its future price,into an ETF."
- Bitcoin faces biggest test as El Salvador makes it legal tender. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 7 September, "Both enthusiasts and detractors of crytocurrencies will be monitoring the experiment to see if a significant number of people want to transact with Bitcoin when it circulates alongside the U.S. dollar, and whether it brings any benefits to the violent, impoverished Central American nation.", "Bukele says Bitcoin could save Salvadorans $400 million a year in fees for these transactions."
- Ethereum layer 2 single-day transaction-volume said to surpass that of Bitcoin: what you need to know. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 7 September, "There are already more daily transactions on Ethereum’s layer2 (~250k) than on Bitcoin (~210k yesterday per @coinmetrics) $ETH layer2 is just getting started", "Read Next: Bitcoin Strikes Gains As El Salvador Becomes First Known Country To Buy Into Cryptocurrency - Ethereum, Dogecoin Slump"
- Why Bitcoin could shoot up when El Salvador begins crypto rollout on Tuesday. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 7 September, "The crypto is also trading about 12% above the 200-day simple moving average, which indicates overall sentiment in Bitcoin is bullish.", "The low trading volume on the pull-back indicates consolidation rather than selling pressure, however, which means most Bitcoin investors are holding their positions."
- From Bitcoin to bukele, El Salvador debt can’t get a break. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 7 September, "For all the hype and hand-wringing around El Salvador’s Bitcoin experiment, traders axing holdings of the nation’s debt see bigger issues around the corner.", "The nation’s dollar bonds due 2029 headed for their biggest loss in four months on Tuesday as debt investors looked beyond the glitchy — but long awaited — rollout of Bitcoin as legal tender and instead focused on an emerging political risk. "
More news about DerivaDAO (DDX-USD).