(VIANEWS) – DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 24.30% in the last 6 hours. At 17:45 EST on Wednesday, 1 September, DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) is at $11.0700.
Today’s last reported volume for DerivaDAO is 3569727, 737.14% above its average volume of 426416.06.
All-Time High and Low
DerivaDAO’s current value is at $11.07, 20.33% below its all-time high of $15.28 on Tuesday, 31 August.
DerivaDAO’s current value is at $11.07, 723.4% above its all time low of $15.28 on Monday, 19 July.
Market Cap and Supply
DerivaDAO’s current market cap is at 317665102. The total supply is 51,974,556.37, maximum supply is 100,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 26,094,663.78.
DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) Range
Concerning DerivaDAO’s daily highs and lows, it’s 0.27% up from its trailing 6 hours low of $11.0400 and 19.55% down from its trailing 6 hours high of $13.7600.
Currently, DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) has 6782 Twitter followers and 47 Reddit subscribers.
DerivaDAO’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 0.46%, a positive 0.35%, and a positive 6.55%, respectively.
DerivaDAO’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 12.42% (last week), 7.60% (last month), and 6.55% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, DerivaDAO’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Investors start showing interest in other cryptocurrencies after Bitcoin and ethereum's volatility. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 31 August, "What Happened:According to a recent Fortunereport, many minor tokens rode the waves made by Bitcoin and Ethereum well enough to rake in higher gains than those behemoths."
- Institutional investors now hold $70b of Bitcoin: report. According to Benzinga on Monday, 30 August, "What Happened:According to datareportedby Buy Bitcoin Worldwide, asset managers now hold a total of slightly less than $70 billion worth of Bitcoin - or 1,476,568 BTC, equivalent to 7.85% of the coin’s current circulating supply of 18,797,968 BTC.", "The top holder is Grayscale Investments - the issuer of the top tradable Bitcoin fundGrayscale Bitcoin Trust(OTC:GBTC) - which controls 654,600 BTC worth around$31 billion."
- This investment strategist says he May sell all his Bitcoin to go all-in on ethereum: here's why. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 1 September, "Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) now occupies the largest chunk in the portfolio of former Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) hedge fund executive Raoul Pal who said he might end up selling all his Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) holdings."
- Nfts, defi boost for ethereum dims clamor of Bitcoin maxiMalists. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 1 September, "Surging demand for NFTs and DeFi apps is allowing backers of Ethereum to dampen the cacophony of Bitcoin maximalists who have long claimed that only the original cryptocurrency matters.", "From a trading perspective, "ETH has higher volatility than Bitcoin and similar liquidity profile as Bitcoin," he said. "
- As Bitcoin law kicks off in less than A week, anti-Bitcoin protests break out in El Salvador. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 31 August, "Also Read:El Salvador To Install 1,500 Bitcoin ATMs As BTC Set To Officially Become Legal Tender In Early September", "The Salvadoran Association of International Cargo Carriers (ASTIC) has threatened to charge an additional 20% fee to those paying for freight in Bitcoin to protect against the cryptocurrency’s volatile nature."
More news about DerivaDAO (DDX-USD).