(VIANEWS) – DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 28.03% in the last 6 hours. At 01:45 EST on Thursday, 26 August, DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) is at $5.7800.
Today’s last reported volume for DerivaDAO is 1411179, 269.71% above its average volume of 381688.77.
All-Time High and Low
DerivaDAO’s current value is at $5.78, 54.75% below its all-time high of $12.78 on Sunday, 24 January.
DerivaDAO’s current value is at $5.78, 291.2% above its all time low of $12.78 on Monday, 19 July.
Market Cap and Supply
DerivaDAO’s current market cap is at 150924096. The total supply is 51,820,510.48, maximum supply is 100,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 26,094,663.78.
Currently, DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) has 6665 Twitter followers and 44 Reddit subscribers.
DerivaDAO’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 0.46%, a positive 0.35%, and a positive 6.55%, respectively.
DerivaDAO’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 12.42% (last week), 7.60% (last month), and 6.55% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, DerivaDAO’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Crypto stock marathon digital looks to be breaking out after Bitcoin touches $50k again. According to Benzinga on Monday, 23 August, "Marathon Digital Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:MARA) shares are trading higher Monday after Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) once again reached the milestone of crossing the $50,000 mark. "
- Citigroup is awaiting regulatory approval to trade CME Bitcoin futures: report. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 25 August, "If it does begin trading Bitcoin futures, Citi will join fellow banking giant Goldman Sachs Group Inc (NYSE:GS) that began offering investors access to non-deliverable forwards (NDFs) tied to the price of Bitcoin in May.", "What Happened: Wall-street banking giant Citigroup Inc (NYSE:C) is reportedly on the brink of trading Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) futures on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME)"
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin struggles with $50,000 level – 25 August 2021. According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 25 August, "That does not look very likely at the moment though, but one thing you can count on is that Bitcoin is going to be very volatile, as the market typically moves on the latest emotional reaction more than anything else. "
- Microstrategy bought additional $177m of Bitcoin, now holds $2.34b worth of crypto. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 25 August, "The company is also widely believed to be one of the world’s entities with the most Bitcoin holdings.", "Accumulating Bitcoin is MicroStrategy’s primary objective, and the company is funneling all of the capital that it can get hold of to pursue it."
- Bitcoin headed for $75,000, analyst says. According to Benzinga on Monday, 23 August, "Still, he admits that the impact of this last piece of news will be limited given the crypt community’s skepticism towards Musk following hisTesla(NASDAQ:TSLA) dropping Bitcoin support.", "According to him, if Bitcoin were to reach that price by the end of August, then bulls are likely to bring its price to new all-time highs of $70.000 to $75.000."
More news about DerivaDAO (DDX-USD).