(VIANEWS) – DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 30.16% in the last 24 hours. At 08:45 EST on Monday, 31 January, DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) is at $3.3300.
Today’s last reported volume for DerivaDAO is 14593914, 413.62% above its average volume of 2841349.44.
All-Time High and Low
DerivaDAO’s current value is at $3.33, 78.32% below its all-time high of $15.28 on Tuesday, 31 August.
DerivaDAO’s current value is at $3.33, 124.06% above its all time low of $15.28 on Monday, 19 July.
Market Cap and Supply
DerivaDAO’s current market cap is at 86442107. The total supply is 52,999,567.41, maximum supply is 100,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 26,094,663.78.
DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) Range
Concerning DerivaDAO’s daily highs and lows, it’s 33.2% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $2.5000 and 17.57% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $4.0400.
Currently, DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) has 9393 Twitter followers and 191 Reddit subscribers.
DerivaDAO’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a positive 7.82%, a negative 0.01%, and a positive 7.18%, respectively.
DerivaDAO’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 10.73% (last week), 6.89% (last month), and 7.18% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Someone just sent 675 Bitcoin onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Friday, 28 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $24,655,598 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- Celsius CEO says Bitcoin May crash ahead of massive rally, ethereum heading to new all-time high. According to Benzinga on Sunday, 30 January, "In a recentinterview, Mashinsky said that Bitcoin could follow past precedents and surge by around four times over current levels, after testing the critical support level.", "If Bitcoin does what it did last time, it should go at least 300% up from here. "
- IMF wants El Salvador to drop Bitcoin, but some salvadorans aren't having it. According to Benzinga on Friday, 28 January, "The International Monetary Fund (IMF) criticized Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and warned Salvadorans to rethink the idea.", "The IMF noted Bitcoin adoption could pose many long-term side effects - low financial stability, risks market integrity andcreating liabilities- for the people of El Salvador."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin settles down – 28 January 2022. According to DailyForex on Friday, 28 January, "If that is going to be the case, people will be out there accumulating massive amounts of Bitcoin for the next bullish run. "
- Is Bitcoin yet to find A bottom or will it retest the $41k level? here's what the experts are saying. According to Benzinga on Monday, 31 January, "Altcoin Sherpa said he thinks Bitcoin has not yet touched a bottom and he is still eyeing the cryptocurrency touching the $28,000 level.", "He added that Bitcoin could test the $41,000 level if it moved above the $38,000 range. "
More news about DerivaDAO (DDX-USD).