(VIANEWS) – DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 33.44% in the last 7 days. At 23:45 EST on Wednesday, 30 March, DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) is at $2.9200.
Today’s last reported volume for DerivaDAO is 610835, 75.04% below its average volume of 2447519.83.
All-Time High and Low
DerivaDAO’s current value is at $2.92, 80.9% below its all-time high of $15.28 on Tuesday, 31 August.
DerivaDAO’s current value is at $2.92, 97.41% above its all time low of $15.28 on Monday, 19 July.
Market Cap and Supply
DerivaDAO’s current market cap is at 76167092. The total supply is 53,203,912.61, maximum supply is 100,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 26,094,663.78.
DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) Range
Concerning DerivaDAO’s daily highs and lows, it’s 15.87% up from its trailing 7 days low of $2.5200 and 14.12% down from its trailing 7 days high of $3.4000.
Currently, DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) has 9615 Twitter followers and 204 Reddit subscribers.
DerivaDAO’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 4.73%, 1.10%, and 6.23%, respectively.
DerivaDAO’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 12.23% (last week), 5.58% (last month), and 6.23% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin, ethereum hold firm, dogecoin flat: watch out for these levels as crypto bulls make A comeback. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 29 March, "A couple of weeks ago, Bitcoin was looking vulnerable after a lot of money moved to the exchanges. ", "Once Bitcoin crosses the $50,000 level, that should trigger further retail and institutional interest," said Moya."
- Bitcoin, ethereum continue to chug higher, confirming long-term trend change: how to trade it. According to Benzinga on Monday, 28 March, "On March 24, Benzinga pointed out that Bitcoin looked to be headed toward the $45,000 level and Ethereum appeared to be on track for $3,400, levels which the cryptos bust through over the weekend.", "The Bitcoin Chart: Bitcoin was trading up about 1.7% higher on Monday after rallying 5.43% on Sunday. "
- Bitcoin extends gains to reach 2022 high of more than $48,000. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 28 March, "Do Kwon, the co-founder and chief executive officer of the firm behind the Terra blockchain, confirmed that it has purchased more than $1 billion in Bitcoin since the end of January, Bloomberg News reported on Monday. ", "So I think certainly, it’s an exciting morning in the crypto community to see that year-long, so far, of losses erased, and also seeing Bitcoin break out above that psychological $45,000 level," Michael Sonnenshein, CEO of Grayscale, said in a Bloomberg TV interview. "
- Btc/usd forex signal: Bitcoin spectacular rally accelerates – 28 March 2022. According to DailyForex on Monday, 28 March, "Another catalyst for the BTC/USD pair is that there are signs that Russia’s government will become more open to Bitcoin in the coming months. "
- Bitcoin is hot but investors give crypto stocks a cold shoulder. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 30 March, "The stocks are extremely cheap even on today’s metrics, but if you fast forward and think about how much Bitcoin they could use offset their enterprise value, they’re really cheap," Brendler said.", "Steep and sudden price swings are not uncommon in the crypto space, but sharp declines in value, like the one seen in Bitcoin to begin the year, still create headaches for stocks with heavy exposure."
More news about DerivaDAO (DDX-USD).