(VIANEWS) – DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 32.89% in the last 7 days. At 09:45 EST on Tuesday, 30 November, DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) is at $6.9300.
Today’s last reported volume for DerivaDAO is 21079582, 717.95% above its average volume of 2577098.81.
All-Time High and Low
DerivaDAO’s current value is at $6.93, 53.46% below its all-time high of $15.28 on Tuesday, 31 August.
DerivaDAO’s current value is at $6.93, 381% above its all time low of $15.28 on Monday, 19 July.
Market Cap and Supply
DerivaDAO’s current market cap is at 185566679. The total supply is 52,631,452.58, maximum supply is 100,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 26,094,663.78.
DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) Range
About DerivaDAO’s daily highs and lows, it’s 44.38% up from its trailing 7 days low of $4.8000 and 51.81% down from its trailing 7 days high of $14.3800.
Currently, DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) has 8912 Twitter followers and 142 Reddit subscribers.
DerivaDAO’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 13.85%, 2.84%, and 7.78%, respectively.
DerivaDAO’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 26.11% (last week), 7.99% (last month), and 7.78% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- $858m in Bitcoin was just transferred between 2 wallets. According to Benzinga on Monday, 29 November, "It takes about $15 to $30 million of sell pressure to move the price of Bitcoin down 2% on any given exchange.", "Since this transaction wasn’t sent to an exchange, it’s unlikely that this Bitcoin whale is looking for liquidity. "
- Bitcoin stages bounceback following brutal black-Friday selloff. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 29 November, "Fiona Cincotta, senior financial markets analyst at City Index, says Bitcoin does tend to act like a riskier asset that tracks moves in the stock market, but that there are times when that relationship isn’t as strong — for instance, when hotter-than-expected inflationary prints come through, Bitcoin can hold up well during those periods.", "A brutal selloff Friday saw investors fleeing a number of riskier assets, including cryptocurrencies, with Bitcoin posting its worst day in roughly two months. "
- Microstrategy’s Bitcoin stake has doubled in value to $7 billion. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 29 November, "It’s very clear by looking at MicroStrategy’s valuation now versus when it initiated its Bitcoin acquisition strategy that the plan has worked," said Mark Palmer, a digital assets and fintech analyst at BTIG who has a buy rating on the company’s shares.", "And if the price of Bitcoin continues to recover losses posted over the Thanksgiving holiday, MicroStrategy will have doubled its money gains based on the average purchase price paid since the initial acquisition."
- Bitcoin is forming A handle in A pattern: where might it be headed next?. According to Benzinga on Monday, 29 November, "Bullish traders would like to see the handle pattern confirm and for Bitcoin to push back above the $60,000 level again. ", "Bears are then looking for a bearish market where the price of Bitcoin falls and possibly makes it down to the next strong level of support near $30,000. "
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin wipes out losses – 30 November 2021. According to DailyForex on Tuesday, 30 November, "Ultimately, it looks like the $55,000 level has offered enough support and interest to have traders come back into this position, because Bitcoin has much further to go and almost everybody out there knows this. "
More news about DerivaDAO (DDX-USD).