(VIANEWS) – DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 38.91% in the last 24 hours. At 19:45 EST on Sunday, 30 January, DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) is at $3.4200.
Today’s last reported volume for DerivaDAO is 11208920, 299.56% above its average volume of 2805280.96.
All-Time High and Low
DerivaDAO’s current value is at $3.42, 77.65% below its all-time high of $15.28 on Tuesday, 31 August.
DerivaDAO’s current value is at $3.42, 131.01% above its all time low of $15.28 on Monday, 19 July.
Market Cap and Supply
DerivaDAO’s current market cap is at 88325088. The total supply is 52,991,590.34, maximum supply is 100,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 26,094,663.78.
DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) Range
About DerivaDAO’s daily highs and lows, it’s 39.02% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $2.4600 and 15.35% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $4.0400.
Currently, DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) has 9393 Twitter followers and 187 Reddit subscribers.
DerivaDAO’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a positive 7.82%, a negative 0.01%, and a positive 7.18%, respectively.
DerivaDAO’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 10.73% (last week), 6.89% (last month), and 7.18% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Bill to make Bitcoin legal tender in Arizona introduced: what you need to know. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 29 January, "The International Monetary Fund has also urged El Salvador to drop Bitcoin as legal tender.", "What Happened: Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers, a Republican, has introduced legislation that would make Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) legal tender in the Grand Canyon state. "
- Bitcoin leaves exchanges spurred by federal reserve comments. According to Benzinga on Friday, 28 January, "BTC Price Action: According to data provided by CoinMarketCap, Bitcoin is 5.93% up at $37,767.56 at publication Friday.", "What happened: Coindesk reportedaround $670 million worth of Bitcoin just left centralized exchanges because of the Federal Reserve, according to the data provided by Glassnode,an on-chain data platform."
- New York delays a decision on permits for Bitcoin miner’s power plant. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 28 January, "New York State delayed a decision on whether to allow operations to continue at a power plant used for Bitcoin mining.", "Environmental activists and the cryptocurrency industry have been closely watching Greenidge’s application for signs on whether New York will allow Bitcoin mining operations at dozens of dormant power plants across the state. "
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin settles down – 28 January 2022. According to DailyForex on Friday, 28 January, "If that is going to be the case, people will be out there accumulating massive amounts of Bitcoin for the next bullish run. "
- Dave portnoy buys Bitcoin: here's how much the barstool sports founder hodls. According to Benzinga on Friday, 28 January, "Price Action: The Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (OTC:GBTC) is up 5% to $25.25 Friday afternoon.", "The purchase of Bitcoin by Portnoy led to several calling out his investment in Safemoon (CRYPTO: SAFEMOON), which has fallen since his purchase."
More news about DerivaDAO (DDX-USD).