(VIANEWS) – DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 26.25% in the last 6 hours. At 11:46 EST on Wednesday, 1 December, DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) is at $8.0800.
Today’s last reported volume for DerivaDAO is 16116100, 500.3% above its average volume of 2684661.71.
All-Time High and Low
DerivaDAO’s current value is at $8.08, 47.71% below its all-time high of $15.28 on Tuesday, 31 August.
DerivaDAO’s current value is at $8.08, 440.4% above its all time low of $15.28 on Monday, 19 July.
Market Cap and Supply
DerivaDAO’s current market cap is at 208483535. The total supply is 52,631,520.77, maximum supply is 100,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 26,094,663.78.
Currently, DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) has 9022 Twitter followers and 147 Reddit subscribers.
DerivaDAO’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 11.41%, 2.50%, and 7.11%, respectively.
DerivaDAO’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 28.55% (last week), 8.69% (last month), and 7.11% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, DerivaDAO’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Ethereum outperforms Bitcoin by the most since its inception. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 30 November, "The largest difference between Ether and Bitcoin is that the former is seeing much greater association with ancillary growth sectors in crypto, including DeFi, non-fungible tokens and the so-called metaverse, said Stephane Ouellette, chief executive and co-founder of crypto platform FRNT Financial Inc.", "Ether has outrun Bitcoin in all but four months so far this year and is closing November with a second straight month of outperformance. "
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin continue to recover from omicron lows, buyers reemerge in crypto market. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 30 November, "Why It Matters: Bitcoin was up 7.8% at press time from the Friday lows of $53,576.74 showing a significant recovery from those levels as Omicron worries lessen.", "Read Next: Rich Dad Poor Dad Author Buys More Bitcoin And Ethereum To Combat Inflation"
- Microstrategy’s Bitcoin stake has doubled in value to $7 billion. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 29 November, "And if the price of Bitcoin continues to recover losses posted over the Thanksgiving holiday, MicroStrategy will have doubled its money gains based on the average purchase price paid since the initial acquisition.", "The Tysons Corner, Virginia-based company, which has been buying Bitcoin since August 2020, now holds 121,044 tokens valued at about $7 billion, after accounting for its October and November purchases. "
- Bitcoin is forming A handle in A pattern: where might it be headed next?. According to Benzinga on Monday, 29 November, "Bullish traders would like to see the handle pattern confirm and for Bitcoin to push back above the $60,000 level again. ", "Bears are then looking for a bearish market where the price of Bitcoin falls and possibly makes it down to the next strong level of support near $30,000. "
- Bitcoin bounce off technical support May embolden crypto bulls. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 30 November, "Open-interest data for options expiring at year-end suggest investors see a Bitcoin floor around $48,000 and a ceiling at roughly $64,000. "
More news about DerivaDAO (DDX-USD).