(VIANEWS) – DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 29.60% in the last 6 hours. At 06:45 EST on Sunday, 30 January, DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) is at $3.2400.
Today’s last reported volume for DerivaDAO is 1328187, 52.55% below its average volume of 2799538.04.
All-Time High and Low
DerivaDAO’s current value is at $3.24, 78.81% below its all-time high of $15.28 on Tuesday, 31 August.
DerivaDAO’s current value is at $3.24, 119.04% above its all time low of $15.28 on Monday, 19 July.
Market Cap and Supply
DerivaDAO’s current market cap is at 84554878. The total supply is 52,967,086.57, maximum supply is 100,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 26,094,663.78.
Currently, DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) has 9356 Twitter followers and 185 Reddit subscribers.
DerivaDAO’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 3.56%, a negative 1.75%, and a positive 6.95%, respectively.
DerivaDAO’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 6.34% (last week), 5.24% (last month), and 6.95% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, DerivaDAO’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Someone just sent $22m in Bitcoin onto bitstamp. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 27 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $22,129,819 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Bitstamp. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- Someone just sent 5,000 Bitcoin onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 27 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $185,459,161 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- Will Bitcoin see A short-term bounce and ethereum trade range-bound? here's what the experts are saying. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 27 January, "While Bitcoin may have a short-term bounce, a move below $37,500 could not be termed bullish, he added.", "Price Action: Bitcoin is down 3.4% during the past 24 hours, trading at $36,537.46 at press time. "
- Bill to make Bitcoin legal tender in Arizona introduced: what you need to know. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 29 January, "Price Action: The Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (OTC:GBTC) was up 7% to $26.74 on Friday.", "Related Link: El Salvador Becomes First Country In The World To Adopt Bitcoin As Legal Tender"
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin fail to shine — is the apex coin headed for A 'lower low' amid choppy crypto markets?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 28 January, "BTC Perpetual Swaps Hourly Funding - Courtesy Delphi Digital "ââAll in all, it seems like the market is expecting Bitcoin to make a lower low after recently testing the $34k level," said the independent research firm, in a note.", "Russia President Vladimir Putin said Thursday that the country had competitive advantages in Bitcoin mining."
More news about DerivaDAO (DDX-USD).