(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) is 23.54% down at 18:45 EST Monday, 18 October which is 1832.13% lower than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for DerivaDAO is 2285071, 69.53% above its average volume of 1347825.49.
DerivaDAO’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 0.02%, 0.28%, and 10.22%, respectively.
DerivaDAO’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 6.20% (last week), 5.78% (last month), and 10.22% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
DerivaDAO’s current market cap is at 149248546. Total supply is at 52,206,025.73, maximum supply is at 100,000,000.00, and circulating supply is at 26,094,663.78.
Currently, DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) has 8149 Twitter followers and 88 Reddit subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
DerivaDAO’s current value is at $4.8 which is 62.57% below its all time high of $15.28 at Tuesday, 31 August.
DerivaDAO’s current value is at $4.8 which is 286.86% above its all time low of $15.28 at Monday, 19 July.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, DerivaDAO’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin to the moon – BTC 62k. According to Benzinga on Friday, 15 October, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Bitcoin over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Bitcoin or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
- Buy the rumour? BTC rallies to $60k on reports A Bitcoin futures ETF could go live next week. According to Benzinga on Friday, 15 October, "Before investing in a fund that holds Bitcoin futures contracts, make sure you carefully weigh the potential risks and benefits.", "Balchunas named the Ark 21 Shares Bitcoin Futures Strategy ETF, a newly filed application from Cathie Wood’s Ark Invest and 21 Shares, in his list of ETFs with the highest potential to go to market first. "
- Jack dorsey’s Square considers building a Bitcoin mining system. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 15 October, "Jack Dorsey said Friday that Square Inc. is considering building a Bitcoin mining system that would be based on "custom silicon and open source for individuals and businesses worldwide."
- Ethereum strikes gains against Bitcoin, dogecoin but apex coin whales seem to be prepping for long-term hodling. According to Benzinga on Friday, 15 October, "Read Next: Tesla Bull Cathie Wood Seeks To Extend Ark Brand To Bitcoin Futures ETF"
- First U.S. Bitcoin futures ETF May debut Monday, filing says. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 15 October, "Wall Street could see four futures-backed Bitcoin ETFs could begin trading on U.S. exchanges this month, with deadlines for applications from Invesco LTd., VanEck and Valkyrie also approaching.", "The mood music shifted in August, when SEC head Gary Gensler signaled he’d favor funds based on CME-traded Bitcoin futures filed under a 1940s law — a stance he reiterated late last month."
More news about DerivaDAO (DDX-USD).