(VIANEWS) – Over the last 2 hours, DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) is 59.92% up at 14:45 EST Sunday, 30 January which is 4195.89% higher than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for DerivaDAO is 5954658, 112.9% above its average volume of 2796853.24.
DerivaDAO’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 3.56%, a negative 1.75%, and a positive 6.95%, respectively.
DerivaDAO’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 6.34% (last week), 5.24% (last month), and 6.95% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
DerivaDAO’s current market cap is at 100471680. Total supply is at 52,975,310.11, maximum supply is at 100,000,000.00, and circulating supply is at 26,094,663.78.
Currently, DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) has 9356 Twitter followers and 185 Reddit subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
DerivaDAO’s current value is at $4.03 which is 74.8% below its all time high of $15.28 at Tuesday, 31 August.
DerivaDAO’s current value is at $4.03 which is 160.43% above its all time low of $15.28 at Monday, 19 July.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, DerivaDAO’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- SEC rejects fidelity's Bitcoin ETF application. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 27 January, "While the regulator has yet to approve an ETF backed by actual Bitcoin, the SEC approved ETFs backed by Bitcoin futures for trading in the United States. ", "BTC Price Action:As of press time, Bitcoin is trading at about $36,600 after losing over 4% of its value over the last 24 hours."
- Cryptocurrency wrapped Bitcoin down more than 3% within 24 hours. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 27 January, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Wrapped Bitcoin over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Wrapped Bitcoin or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin fail to shine — is the apex coin headed for A 'lower low' amid choppy crypto markets?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 28 January, "The increased buzz around nation-states embracing Bitcoin is fueling optimism among some. ", "BTC Perpetual Swaps Hourly Funding - Courtesy Delphi Digital "ââAll in all, it seems like the market is expecting Bitcoin to make a lower low after recently testing the $34k level," said the independent research firm, in a note."
- Bill to make Bitcoin legal tender in Arizona introduced: what you need to know. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 29 January, "The International Monetary Fund has also urged El Salvador to drop Bitcoin as legal tender.", "What Happened: Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers, a Republican, has introduced legislation that would make Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) legal tender in the Grand Canyon state. "
- SEC dashes spot Bitcoin ETF hopes with fidelity rejection. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 27 January, "Several investment fund providers have tried to launch the first spot Bitcoin ETF since the SEC permitted futures-backed Bitcoin ETFs in October, but none have succeeded.", "In its latest filing, the SEC said Fidelity’s spot Bitcoin ETF proposal didn’t meet standards to prevent fraud and manipulation and to protect investors — the same argument it’s made in its prior decisions. "
More news about DerivaDAO (DDX-USD).