(VIANEWS) – DODO (DODO) (DODO-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 30.33% in the last 7 days. At 03:45 EST on Friday, 28 January, DODO (DODO) (DODO-USD) is at $0.4746.
Today’s last reported volume for DODO (DODO) is 27094721, 51.01% below its average volume of 55317777.89.
All-Time High and Low
DODO (DODO)’s current value is at $0.47, 94.33% below its all-time high of $8.38 on Saturday, 20 February.
DODO (DODO)’s current value is at $0.47, 214.65% above its all time low of $8.38 on Friday, 18 December.
Market Cap and Supply
DODO (DODO)’s current market cap is at 128984926. The total supply is 1,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 1,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 271,808,614.04.
DODO (DODO) (DODO-USD) Range
About DODO (DODO)’s daily highs and lows, it’s 7.86% up from its trailing 7 days low of $0.4400 and 26.99% down from its trailing 7 days high of $0.6500.
Currently, DODO (DODO) (DODO-USD) has 127283 Twitter followers and 1288 Reddit subscribers.
DODO (DODO)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 5.58%, a negative 2.26%, and a positive 4.79%, respectively.
DODO (DODO)’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 7.61% (last week), 5.41% (last month), and 4.79% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Someone just sent $43m in Bitcoin onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 27 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $43,173,937 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- Bitcoin profit measures suggest we’re in a prolonged bear market. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 26 January, "A hefty debate is underway in the crypto space about whether Bitcoin is mired in a drawn-out bear market.", "But for context on how severe past downdrafts have been, consider this: The current Bitcoin selloff is "downright modest" when compared to the 90% drops in value from earlier in its history, according to Bespoke Investment Group. "
- Bitcoin took this long to recover from every major crash. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 25 January, "It is also worth noting that the average gain after a Bitcoin correction stands at 362%.", "What Happened: According to an analysis of historical price data from InvestAnswers, Bitcoin has lost around 57% of its value during every major correction. "
- Bitcoin annual settlement volume exceeded that of Visa last year at $1.3b. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 27 January, "Why It Matters: Launched in 2009, Bitcoin has gained increasing mainstream adoption over the past few years. ", "Price Action: Bitcoin is down 3.1% during the past 24 hours, trading at $36,081.17 at press time."
- 'time to get richer is coming:' rich dad poor dad author says he would buy Bitcoin at this level. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 25 January, "Price Action: Bitcoin is up 2.7% during the past 24 hours, trading at $36,213.56 at press time.", "Kiyosaki reminded his Twitter followers that he had purchased Bitcoin when it traded at $6,000 and $9,000."
More news about DODO (DODO) (DODO-USD).