(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, Dogecoin (DOGE-USD) is 28.19% up at 17:45 EST Monday, 25 April which is 1973.05% higher than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Dogecoin is 4107850000, 58.66% above its average volume of 2588967791.63.
Dogecoin’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 1.05%, a positive 0.01%, and a positive 3.10%, respectively.
Dogecoin’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 1.63% (last week), 3.21% (last month), and 3.10% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Dogecoin’s current market cap is at 21102742230
Currently, Dogecoin (DOGE-USD) has 3195236 Twitter followers and 2284925 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 2529 forks, 13914 stars, and 864 subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
Dogecoin’s current value is at $0.16 which is 78.26% below its all time high of $0.73 at Saturday, 8 May.
Dogecoin’s current value is at $0.16 which is 182931.19% above its all time low of $0.73 at Wednesday, 6 May.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Dogecoin’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
Other News About Dogecoin (DOGE-USD)
- Why is dogecoin deep in red today?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 22 April, "The cryptocurrency scammer had advocated Dogecoin as a solution to Twitter Inc’s (NYSE: TWTR) spam problems while carrying out a giveaway scam.", "Dogecoin-oriented Youtuber Matt Wallace said that "Authentication based on Dogecoin transactions would be cool."
- Why is dogecoin spiking all of A sudden?. According to Benzinga on Monday, 25 April, "Another cryptocurrency trader Justin Bennett said that Dogecoin "looks awful." Pointing to the memecoin’s chart on Sunday, he said that 0.11 is the first stop if DOGE fails to hold on to the 0.133 level on a daily closing basis.", "Markus said on Sunday that if Dogecoin was a man he would be the actor Idris Elba, best known for his work in the TV series "The Wire and Luther."
News about Bitcoin
- SOS stock price: sos ltd extends decline as Bitcoin miners tumble during market sell off. According to FXStreet on Friday, 22 April, "The industry traded lower despite the price of Bitcoin rising during the session as the benchmark crypto nearly touched the $43,000 price level before falling back down to just below $41,500 at the time of this writing."
- A second country adopts Bitcoin as legal tender. According to Benzinga on Monday, 25 April, "Price Action: Bitcoin traded 0.85% lower over 24 hours at $38,106.65 at press time, according to data from Benzinga pro.", "The Minister Of Digital Economy, and Telecommunications, Gourna Zacko, and the Minister Of Finance and Budget, Calixte Nganongo submitted the draft law which establishes a framework for cryptocurrency regulation and for placing Bitcoin as an official currency in the Central African Republic, according to the report."
- Why tron is shooting up today when Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin are flashing red. According to Benzinga on Friday, 22 April, "Read Next: When This Bitcoin Mining Pioneer Thought He Was ‘Late’ To Crypto In 2013"
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin gives up gains at the 50 day EMA – 22 April 2022. According to DailyForex on Friday, 22 April, "Because of this, you should take a look at the hammer from the Monday session and assume that as long as we can stay above the bottom of the candlestick, there is still a possibility that Bitcoin can rally. ", "However, it is probably worth noting that Bitcoin has underperformed as of late, and when you look at this chart you can see that although we have risen over the last couple of months, it has been a real fight."
- Bitcoin hodlers clenching their moneybags even as stocks plunge is remarkable, says analyst. According to Benzinga on Friday, 22 April, "On a year-to-date basis, the tech-heavy Nasdaq has declined 15.8% in 2022, while Bitcoin has fallen 14.9%.", "Despite the Nasdaq being down 18% from its peak, a record high 64% of Bitcoin supply hasn’t moved in at least a year."
More news about Dogecoin (DOGE-USD).