(VIANEWS) – ECOMI (OMI-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 30.58% in the last 7 days. At 06:10 EST on Friday, 17 September, ECOMI (OMI-USD) is at $0.0047.
Today’s last reported volume for ECOMI is 8453095, 15.27% above its average volume of 7333097.94.
All-Time High and Low
ECOMI’s current value is at $0, 64.73% below its all-time high of $0.01 on Friday, 19 March.
ECOMI’s current value is at $0, 140488.58% above its all time low of $0.01 on Monday, 4 November.
Market Cap and Supply
ECOMI’s current market cap is 1031635393.
Currently, ECOMI (OMI-USD) has 120825 Twitter followers.
ECOMI’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 2.80%, a positive 1.16%, and a positive 5.62%, respectively.
ECOMI’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 5.28% (last week), 4.27% (last month), and 5.62% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, ECOMI’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin continues to respect 50-day EMA – 15 September 2021. According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 15 September, "The Bitcoin market rallied a bit on Tuesday to show continued respect for the 50-day EMA which sits just below. "
- Btc/usd forex signal: Bitcoin continues its recovery – 16 September 2021. According to DailyForex on Thursday, 16 September, "If we can take out the top of the candlestick from last week, meaning the roughly $52,000 region, then it allows Bitcoin to go looking towards the highs again. ", "While the denominator of this currency pair is the US dollar, that does not necessarily mean that a falling US dollar automatically pushes Bitcoin higher and vice versa. "
- Bitcoin proponent and El Salvador president nayib bukele is on time's 100 most influential people list alongside ethereum's vitalik buterin — but not for the right reasons. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 16 September, "A Reuters report which carried a poll by the local Central American University noted that 67.9% of 1,281 people polled disagree or strongly disagree with Bitcoin as legal tender in El Salvador.", "Read Next: El Salvador Adopting Bitcoin Is "An Inadvisable Shortcut": International Monetary Fund"
- Bullish day for Bitcoin, satoshi's coin is up by 5%. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Bitcoin over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Bitcoin or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
- Bitcoin reverses course, breaks bullishly from this pattern: what's next?. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "Bulls will want to see Bitcoin close the day near or above $46,700 to feel confident going forward.", "The Bitcoin Chart: After Bitcoin plummeted Sept. 7 it popped up to regain a key support level at $44,850. "
More news about ECOMI (OMI-USD).