(VIANEWS) – Edgeware (EDG-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 23.67% in the last 6 hours. At 17:45 EST on Saturday, 7 May, Edgeware (EDG-USD) is at $0.0041.
Today’s last reported volume for Edgeware is 1482385, 92.1% above its average volume of 771633.5.
All-Time High and Low
Edgeware’s current value is at $0, 92.76% below its all-time high of $0.06 on Tuesday, 30 March.
Edgeware’s current value is at $0, 155.38% above its all time low of $0.06 on Tuesday, 17 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Edgeware’s current market cap is 28471242.
Currently, Edgeware (EDG-USD) has 1 Twitter followers.
Edgeware’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 1.57%, a negative 1.55%, and a positive 5.28%, respectively.
Edgeware’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 7.86% (last week), 4.96% (last month), and 5.28% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Edgeware’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin has a terrible trading session – 06 May 2022. According to DailyForex on Friday, 6 May, "It is likely that we will see Bitcoin struggle, and a breakdown could be a potential consequence. ", "The Bitcoin market has broken down significantly during the trading session on Thursday to show signs of massive resistance at the $40,000 level. "
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin bounces in anticipation of support – 05 May 2022. According to DailyForex on Thursday, 5 May, "The next couple of days could give us an idea as to where Bitcoin is going to end up, so a bit of patience could probably go a long way.", "It is here where the "rubber meets the road", meaning that we need to take a stand if Bitcoin is going to continue to be somewhat buoyant. "
- Bitcoin jumps above $40,000 briefly, as fed chair Jerome Powell said the central bank is not actively considering 75 basis point hike. According to MarketWatch on Wednesday, 4 May, "Powell said the Fed is not actively considering a 75 basis point rate hike but the "broad sense in the committee is that 50 bps should be on the table at next meetings." Bitcoin is up 5.8% from 24 hours ago to around $39,855, according to CoinDesk data. "
- Bitcoin jumps towards $40,000, as fed chair Jerome Powell said the central bank is not actively considering 75 basis point hike. According to MarketWatch on Wednesday, 4 May, "Powell said the Fed is not actively considering a 75 basis point rate hike but the "broad sense in the committee is that 50 bps should be on the table at next meetings." Bitcoin is up 5% from 24 hours ago to around $39,595, according to CoinDesk data. "
- Bitcoin miner marathon posts loss after impairment charge. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 4 May, "The Bitcoin mining industry is facing a persistent lack of infrastructure that can host mining machines since China banned crypto mining last May. "
More news about Edgeware (EDG-USD).