(VIANEWS) – Edgeware (EDG-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 31.85% in the last 24 hours. At 23:45 EST on Friday, 25 March, Edgeware (EDG-USD) is at $0.0071.
Today’s last reported volume for Edgeware is 10547436, 1246.52% above its average volume of 783308.06.
All-Time High and Low
Edgeware’s current value is at $0.01, 87.4% below its all-time high of $0.06 on Tuesday, 30 March.
Edgeware’s current value is at $0.01, 344.24% above its all time low of $0.06 on Tuesday, 17 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Edgeware’s current market cap is 47976200.
Edgeware (EDG-USD) Range
Regarding Edgeware’s daily highs and lows, it’s 29.13% down from its trailing 24 hours low of $0.0100 and 29.13% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $0.0100.
Currently, Edgeware (EDG-USD) has 1 Twitter followers.
Edgeware’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 12.08%, 2.25%, and 5.57%, respectively.
Edgeware’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 12.59% (last week), 5.47% (last month), and 5.57% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin hits 3-week high while breaking out of trading range. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 24 March, "A Russian official mentioned Bitcoin when talking about what currencies the nation might accept as payment for oil and other resources during a press conference, CoinDesk reported."
- US lawmakers want to investigate El Salvador's Bitcoin adoption; bukele says 'we will stand for freedom'. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 24 March, "What Happened:Risch said on Wednesday,accordingto cryptocurrency news outlet Coindesk, that "as El Salvador has adopted Bitcoin as legal tender, it’s important we understand and mitigate potential risks to the U.S. financial system.", "BTC Price Action: Bitcoin is trading 4.21% higher over the last 24 hours at $43,947."
- Ethereum runs towards deflation with upcoming update, leaving Bitcoin behind. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 23 March, "While it must be admitted that Bitcoin is still faring better when considering the entirety of 2022 (a loss of 10% for Bitcoin compared to 20% drawdown for Ethereum) there is no denying that Ether is seeing a significant buildup in positive momentum.", "On Wednesday morning, Bitcoin was trading at$42,010.26, while Ethereum was priced at$2,947.56, both down about 2% over the past 24 hours."
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin brush away US rate hike concerns: is there still A factor weighing them down?. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 23 March, "The buy-side demand for Bitcoin appears to be driven by the United States and the European Union markets, while the majority of sell-side pressure originates during Asian trading hours, according to a note from Delphi Digital.", "Edward Moya,a senior market analyst withOANDA,said in an emailed note that Bitcoin lacks the catalysts to break beyond the $45,000 barrier."
- Anonymous Bitcoin whale just moved $42m worth of BTC off coinbase. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 23 March, "The best way to secure Bitcoin is through holding it on a hardware wallet, which can’t be done through holding digital assets on an exchange. ", "The removal of BTC from an exchange reduces potential sell side pressure, allowing the price of Bitcoin to increase more easily."
More news about Edgeware (EDG-USD).