(VIANEWS) – Edgeware (EDG-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 63.24% in the last 14 days. At 08:45 EST on Wednesday, 6 April, Edgeware (EDG-USD) is at $0.0055.
Today’s last reported volume for Edgeware is 180411, 77.35% below its average volume of 796698.14.
All-Time High and Low
Edgeware’s current value is at $0.01, 90.29% below its all-time high of $0.06 on Tuesday, 30 March.
Edgeware’s current value is at $0.01, 242.18% above its all time low of $0.06 on Tuesday, 17 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Edgeware’s current market cap is 37068456.
Edgeware (EDG-USD) Range
Concerning Edgeware’s daily highs and lows, it’s 45.29% down from its trailing 14 days low of $0.0100 and 45.29% down from its trailing 14 days high of $0.0100.
Currently, Edgeware (EDG-USD) has 1 Twitter followers.
Edgeware’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.45%, a positive 2.67%, and a positive 5.44%, respectively.
Edgeware’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 8.83% (last week), 6.79% (last month), and 5.44% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Why A $231m Bitcoin buy could be on the horizon. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 6 April, "Meanwhile, the Bitcoin wallet associated with LFG holds more than 33,000 BTC worth around $1.5 billion.", "Price Action: According to data from Benzinga Pro, Bitcoin was trading at $45,480, down 2.5% in the last 24 hours. "
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin continues to churn – 06 April 2022. According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 6 April, "Remember, Bitcoin is now being traded by large institutions, so it is going to behave more like a typical Wall Street investment. ", "Breaking above that then allows Bitcoin to become more "buy-and-hold" than it is at the moment."
- Dividends in Bitcoin? this company's stock shot up 8% on the news. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 5 April, "It also has a digital asset inventory with $39.6 million worth of Bitcoin and Ethereum ETH/USD.", "Price Action: According to data from Benzinga Pro, Bitcoin was trading at $46,670, gaining 1.14% in the last 24 hours."
- Elizabeth warren thinks buying Bitcoin is like buying air, has this to say about dogecoin. According to Benzinga on Monday, 4 April, "Why It Matters:Warren said instead of Bitcoin "we could be talking about digital currency," adding that those currencies would be backed by governments.", "Price Action:At press time, over 24 hours, Bitcoin traded 0.8% lower at $46,023.23 while Dogecoin traded 1.1% lower at $0.15, according todata from Benzinga Pro."
- Crypto rally broadens beyond Bitcoin to likes of solana, terra. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 4 April, "This overall strategy has drawn some criticism, since Bitcoin is volatile, but also brought attention to Luna.", "Luna Foundation Guard have bought 30,000 Bitcoin to diversify reserves," Cheesman noted. "
More news about Edgeware (EDG-USD).