(VIANEWS) – Edgeware (EDG-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 21.72% in the last 6 hours. At 11:49 EST on Sunday, 26 September, Edgeware (EDG-USD) is at $0.0105.
Today’s last reported volume for Edgeware is 1549481, 48.86% above its average volume of 1040847.78.
All-Time High and Low
Edgeware’s current value is at $0.01, 81.42% below its all-time high of $0.06 on Tuesday, 30 March.
Edgeware’s current value is at $0.01, 554.85% above its all time low of $0.06 on Tuesday, 17 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Edgeware’s current market cap is 67469365.
Edgeware (EDG-USD) Range
About Edgeware’s daily highs and lows, it’s 4.93% up from its trailing 6 hours low of $0.0100 and 4.93% up from its trailing 6 hours high of $0.0100.
Currently, Edgeware (EDG-USD) has 13441 Twitter followers.
Edgeware’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 0.86%, a positive 0.06%, and a positive 7.55%, respectively.
Edgeware’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 5.42% (last week), 5.10% (last month), and 7.55% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Edgeware’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Leading Bitcoin informational website hacked and used to promote giveaway scam. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 23 September, "Why It Matters: It should be noted that Bitcoin.org, an open-source project that supports Bitcoin development, is not affiliated with the Bitcoin Foundation.", "Bitcoin.org, a leadinginformational website on the apex cryptocurrency Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), has been hacked yet again"
- According to Business Insider on Thursday, 23 September, "As our user base continues to grow and digital asset adoption increases, our survey results suggest that a greater number of investors see Bitcoin as a better store of value compared to more traditional asset classes such as stocks, real estate, and government bonds," Steve Ehrlich, Voyager’s founder and CEO, said in the survey statement."
- Dogecoin, Bitcoin, ethereum see buying opportunity after another China crackdown. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 25 September, "Bitcoin’s price fell over 7% to $988 and took altcoins down with it - Bitcoin is up 4,135% since China took those measures.", "In fact, while this is admittedly "the most aggressive [ban] to date," China has been banning Bitcoin regularly since 2013."
- Bitcoin, ethereum and dogecoin charge ahead but fed's coming move could incite volatility again. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 23 September, "What Happened: The apex cryptocurrency, Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), rose 3.18% to $43,289.24 over 24 hours. ", "See Also: El Salvador President Buys Bitcoin Dip But Rules Out ‘ANY KIND OF REFORM’ On Abortion Rights, Same-Sex Marriage"
- Twitter adds Bitcoin tipping, pushes further into nfts. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 23 September, "Twitter Inc. will let users send and receive tips using Bitcoin as part of a broader push to help users make money from the service.", "Twitter Chief Executive Officer Jack Dorsey is a major Bitcoin enthusiast, often tweeting about the cryptocurrency and promoting it to his followers. "
More news about Edgeware (EDG-USD).