(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, Edgeware (EDG-USD) is 21.62% up at 08:46 EST Sunday, 26 September which is 1490.65% higher than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Edgeware is 1281800, 23.18% above its average volume of 1040517.63.
Edgeware’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 0.86%, a positive 0.06%, and a positive 7.55%, respectively.
Edgeware’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 5.42% (last week), 5.10% (last month), and 7.55% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Edgeware’s current market cap is at 65421107
Currently, Edgeware (EDG-USD) has 13441 Twitter followers.
All TIme High and Low
Edgeware’s current value is at $0.01 which is 81.86% below its all time high of $0.06 at Tuesday, 30 March.
Edgeware’s current value is at $0.01 which is 539.31% above its all time low of $0.06 at Tuesday, 17 March.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Edgeware’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Argo blockchain's uplisting: what investors should know about Bitcoin miner. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 23 September, "The company has sold Bitcoin from time to time but typically holds the cryptocurrency.", "About Argo Blockchain: A fleet of more than21,000 machines that mine Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies operateas the main business segment for Argo Blockchain."
- Twitter adds Bitcoin tipping, pushes further into nfts. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 23 September, "Twitter Inc. will let users send and receive tips using Bitcoin as part of a broader push to help users make money from the service.", "Twitter Chief Executive Officer Jack Dorsey is a major Bitcoin enthusiast, often tweeting about the cryptocurrency and promoting it to his followers. "
- Tom brady wants to be paid in Bitcoin, ethereum and solana. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 23 September, "Brady named Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH), and even the month’s top-performing crypto token Solana (CRYPTO: SOL), on his preferred list of crypto tokens.", "Earlier this year, he changedhis Twitter profile picture to one with "laser eyes" to symbolize his support for Bitcoin and the crypto market."
- Institutional investors are preferring ethereum over Bitcoin, says JPMorgan. According to Business Insider on Friday, 24 September, "Institutional investors are more interested in Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) futures than Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) ones, as per JPMorgan analysts.", "See Also: Ethereum Has Already Surpassed Bitcoin Based On Dollar Holdings: Celsius CEO Alex Mashinsky"
- Dogecoin's growing adoption, El Salvador buys Bitcoin dip, institutions prefer ethereum, twitter tips, China warning: crypto week in review. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 25 September, "Twitter To Allow Bitcoin Tipping Through Lightning: Twitter Inc. (NYSE:TWTR) said it will be possible for users to tip in BTC using Strike, a payment application built on the Lightning Network."
More news about Edgeware (EDG-USD).